PDA

View Full Version : New to the game with a few questions

Nynzy
10-06-2010, 08:33 PM
I apologize in advance for asking some of these - as I'm not entirely sure how to find the FAQs i've seen people talk about, or how to properly search the forums.

When do units change at various islands and buildings? Like the starting place just happened to get more inquisitors and even paladins after just having priests for a long time, aside from that 'scanner thing' is there another way to know without traveling all over the world?

If there is indeed a walkthrough or FAQ or something for this game, could someone please direct me to it as well?

Sorry for the noob questions, and thanks for any help.

grasu
10-07-2010, 04:46 PM
For walkthrough have a look here (few things are missing but it will give you a good start):

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsbountyarmoredprincess/walkthrough/debir_prophecy.php

There is a translated player manual here

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10787&page=6&highlight=manual

credits go to Tempo for translation and mare911 for the pdf conversion and upload.

Petwin
10-08-2010, 09:19 AM
aside from that 'scanner thing' is there another way to know without traveling all over the world?

Basically no. There are some fixed units: 3 or 4 Archmages in the chapel at Scarlet, 1 Green Dragon in the Orc cave at Rusty (do the quest for Sohaty to get the key), Paladins at Debir after you get the 2nd stone. And of course various dragon eggs in het dragon liar in Montero.

Nynzy
10-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Wow, thanks for all the help, has cleared most everything up for me!

One last question : Is there a time-limit (day-wise) to beat this? Or can I take my sweet time traveling around and just dilly dallying?

Thanks,
Nynzy~

grasu
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM
There is no time limit to finish the game.

However, the final score is a function of several variables. The number of days taken to finish the game is one of them.

Have fun!

Elwin
10-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Units might change after making quests, mostly when u get more god stones.
There is no time limit but it influence score a lot. If u dont mind score play as long as you want ;p