PDA

View Full Version : how many trophies do you get per kill wired results?

rr1
10-04-2010, 02:36 PM
i had a fight kiled 3000 skeletons 1500 pirates 1000 robers got only 40 trophies. other battle kiled only 1000 pirtaes +robers got 229 trophies whats going on with this trophies?

Zechnophobe
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Maybe based on level of enemy troops? So robbers and skeletons are both level 1, but pirates are level 2?

DGDobrev
10-04-2010, 06:21 PM
After playing a while, I'm also beginning to think it is related to enemy army composition, unit level and possibly enemy army leadership. I'm almost certain about the first two, I'm not so certain about the leadership relation though.

Chances are those equations are included in the game files. Which file is the good question in this situation :)

rr1
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Maybe based on level of enemy troops? So robbers and skeletons are both level 1, but pirates are level 2?

from what i have seen if you have lost troops you get less trophies

ckdamascus
10-19-2010, 12:20 PM
from what i have seen if you have lost troops you get less trophies

If I use a mage with Solo Black Dragon, I can get up to 800 trophies for the Rakiv battle (Bolo Level 17, get your name on the plaque battle).

If you use less troops (not just fighting against an Invincible army), you will get more trophies it seems.

[edit]
Hm, I tried using less troops, and only got like 32 more trophies.

Perhaps there is some breaking point, if I ended up somehow using merely one single black dragon, as opposed to a smaller army.

Fighting General Fogot, Impossible No-Loss, Mage
With full army
1 black dragon
3 red dragon
35 demonologists
2 rune mage
17 thorns

~136 trophies

With
1 black dragon
2 rune mage IN RESERVE
35 demonologists IN RESERVE

93% Ancient Phoenix dmg
7% Black Dragon dmg
0% Spell Book dmg
19 Rage

I dismissed my other army units to just get a proof of concept.

~457 trophies

With
1 black dragon
2 rune mage IN RESERVE
35 demonologists IN RESERVE

Phoenix 70% dmg
Black Dragon 15% dmg
Spell Book 16% dmg
39 Rage

I left some units in the garrison, then put the rest in reserve, and re-did the battle, much to my surprise.

~957 trophies

Perhaps the style of combat is affecting the trophy count.