PDA

View Full Version : Question about the KB Scanner

Pwnd
09-24-2010, 08:41 AM
When scanning the Crossworld save game files, some items are listed as being at a location under the condition "Assortment 1". What does that mean?

I cannot get them to appear no matter what I do.

DGDobrev
09-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Assortment means it will apear after a certain trigger has been activated, a quest has been completed and such. It will not show just like that, like the ordinary items.

Pwnd
09-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks. That was what I thought but all most of the items have described triggers in the save file such as "after getting 2end stone" etc.

The items at the Great Wave Fortress and the guy in the sea-hut at Scarlet Wind only says "Assortment 1" and I have already done everything at this map.

Do anybody know what quests you need to complete to unluck these items?

Saiko Kila
09-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks. That was what I thought but all most of the items have described triggers in the save file such as "after getting 2end stone" etc.

The items at the Great Wave Fortress and the guy in the sea-hut at Scarlet Wind only says "Assortment 1" and I have already done everything at this map.

Do anybody know what quests you need to complete to unluck these items?

Simple enough. For Arianna's Fortress you have to kill a Kraken, then talk to her. For dwarf in sea-hut you need to bring him Time Back Spell, and talk to him. Accidentally, the Kraken needed for first quest is located next to the hut of the second quest giver.

onepiece
09-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for that Saiko. Now there's one less Kraken on my king's bounty (jejejej)

Pwnd
09-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Cool. Thanks.

I had killed the Kraken but I didn't think to talk to Arianna again since I already had spoken to her

onepiece
09-25-2010, 01:36 AM
And Glot's armor for us! Ain't that a lovely prize (need more Krakens!)

BB Shockwave
09-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Adding the white Kraken was a neat touch, since even in AP a lot of pirates tell you how Arianna defeated it, or at least claims she did, and from what they tell it is obvious she was in league with the beast.

Saiko Kila
09-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Adding the white Kraken was a neat touch, since even in AP a lot of pirates tell you how Arianna defeated it, or at least claims she did, and from what they tell it is obvious she was in league with the beast.

Yes, I even thought it was needed to activate the quest, but not sure about it. Anyway, that dialog was a hint to talk to her after defeating Kraken. While this quest is nice, I think that the dwarven smith quest has better reward. Three runes of every kind (nine total) he gave me and some experience just for 50k gold to buy Turn Back Time is a bargain.