PDA

View Full Version : Too short campaign?

amelia
09-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi
I actually started with Defender of Crown Amelie and it ended so abrupt very soon
How are the other two campaign?
I supposed the new campaigns in crossworlds supposed to be new long adventures like the first two ones legends and armored prin?

rancor26
09-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi
I actually started with Defender of Crown Amelie and it ended so abrupt very soon
How are the other two campaign?
I supposed the new campaigns in crossworlds supposed to be new long adventures like the first two ones legends and armored prin?

Orcs on the march is AP campaign with enhanced features so it's long. Champion of the arena is about fighting all bosses and some other fights so if you are bad it's going to take a while.

amelia
09-23-2010, 03:47 PM
I c, so only orcs scenario is a real campaigngame? or just as Armored Princess enhanced?
I dont know why DotC campaign ended so apruptly and was so short
I felt very dissappointed that it was not a real long adventure as legends and armored Prin had been

rancor26
09-23-2010, 03:54 PM
I c, so only orcs scenario is a real campaigngame? or just as Armored Princess enhanced?
I dont know why DotC campaign ended so apruptly and was so short
I felt very dissappointed that it was not a real long adventure as legends and armored Prin had been

Ya it's short i have to agree with that. I really like champion of the arena though and both of those campaigns have a great replay value though (especially if you modify them yourself) but ya orcs on the march is only real campaign that's going to take a long time just like AP campaign.

amelia
09-23-2010, 03:58 PM
okaaayyy,
then Ill go next orcs campaign and hope its a new epic adventure or am I goin wrong with that expactation?

In Champion arena campaign I could not play with Amelie:confused: sooo.....

I misunderstood then what meant by a campaign I suppose

onepiece
09-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Its not a new and epic adventure amelia.
It's the AP one with more content and variety so while it will not be very fresh and diverse, it's gonna go smooth like an old friend more interesting than ever (but I would have liked more quest and missions)

Zhuangzi
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Defender of the Crown is a mini-campaign that is probably designed for experienced players to try out and experiment with different strategies. Orcs on the March is the main campaign.