PDA

View Full Version : Crossworlds wallpapers

Nike-it
09-22-2010, 08:41 AM
I saw several requests for Crossworlds wallpapers so we decided to fullfill your wish. Enjoy.

karabaja
09-22-2010, 08:51 AM
very nice :) thank you

Zhuangzi
09-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah! That third one's my new wallpaper :-P

Mandea
09-22-2010, 01:06 PM
thank you very much.

hotfix666
09-23-2010, 02:37 PM
I saw several requests for Crossworlds wallpapers so we decided to fullfill your wish. Enjoy.

onepiece
09-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Now must come the fairy and the dragon and the hot ice queen. Thanks for them

hotfix666
09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
wallpaper on baal and the army him have :D

Dwagginz
09-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Nike-It, can we get one of the Seductress, please? I don't know if you have one, I just saw her as a header on Gog.com

Tianx
09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Do we have one that's like the logo on the steam game? The one with the fairy looking over the dragon's beak?

onepiece
09-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Second that one Dwagginz!! Loved that little horny succubus (would have loved a little more "mature" rating for some kinky dialogue

@Tianx, I don't think dragons have beaks. It's its jaw.

Nike-it
09-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Now must come the fairy and the dragon and the hot ice queen. Thanks for them

Here is the fairy, not wallpaper, but still big enough to resize:)

Nike-it
09-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Nike-It, can we get one of the Seductress, please? I don't know if you have one, I just saw her as a header on Gog.com

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsbountythelegend/wallpaper.php Enjoy!

Dwagginz
09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks, Nike-it! Now to resize :D

onepiece
09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Just a question Nike-it, who is the artist for these wallpapers? Wanna see more of his art

edytech
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Anybody have a resized, or maybe can post a resizable wallpaper in 1680x1050 for my gf of the fairy and the dragon... thx guys.

BB Shockwave
09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Oooh, many thanks. :)

I noticed a trend of scantly-clad females being on these wallpapers... sooo, if you ever make another expansion, can we have one with a Dryad on it? :) (All the other female monsters/heroes have been done...)

edytech
09-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Here's something done fast with that image if anybody needs ... im not good with this.

Edit: there was a strange discoloration with first one ...sry guys... think this one is better now.

BB Shockwave
09-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Nice. I will try to add the KB logo to it too... :)

EDIT: Here you go!

onepiece
09-28-2010, 07:16 PM
@BB; not all female have been done. We still lack the "bountiful" Gerda from The Legend (shivers). And of course the others wives (the zombie/girlfriend, the frog/princess and the elf).

Has anybody noticed that Katauri tend to be racist to females units, there way too few of them. (Plus we need more hot chicks instead of crappy old men in robes or armor:P)

Dwagginz
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Has anybody noticed that Katauri tend to be racist to females units, there way too few of them. (Plus we need more hot chicks instead of crappy old men in robes or armor:P)
I wouldn't say it was sexist (I think that's the term you wanted, not racist). Some of the characters, such as Inquisitors or Assassins, could have easily been female without too much of a change in model.

I've got a poster showing all the HoMMV units, and only a handful of unit types are female.

BB Shockwave
09-28-2010, 08:25 PM
I just noted in another thread that Heroes Online turned a lot of Heroes III units into females - with quite good results. Heck, they even made Harpy HAGS sexy. :)

I have been trying - so far unsuccessfully - to extract the 3D models from the game, so we could use them in King's Bounty. I have some ideas for what skills/talents I could give to Behemoths, Titans or Naga Queens... :)

Saiko Kila
09-28-2010, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't say it was sexist (I think that's the term you wanted, not racist). Some of the characters, such as Inquisitors or Assassins, could have easily been female without too much of a change in model.

I've got a poster showing all the HoMMV units, and only a handful of unit types are female.

Assassins look female enough to me, true, but Inquisitors are definitely male, with their pronounced jaw bone and wide shoulders. And beard.

Dwagginz
09-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Assassins look female enough to me, true, but Inquisitors are definitely male, with their pronounced jaw bone and wide shoulders. And beard.
What am I thinking of, then? The guys in the robes (Blue and Red robes). Priests?

They could, with a bit of tweaking, be female.

Saiko Kila
09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
What am I thinking of, then? The guys in the robes (Blue and Red robes). Priests?

They could, with a bit of tweaking, be female.

After visiting a good hairdresser, why not? ;) Blue priests also have beards, but they may be a bit overgrown female dwarves, who knows.

onepiece
09-28-2010, 11:20 PM
@DW; yeah that was the term. Thanks.

@BB; personally I would love the master genie or the naga (jejeje). If you ever do it, could you let me help? I've also been wanting to do a little modding but there's very little I know in terms of it.

@Saiko, the assasin could be females but still looks too male. The priest and inquisitors are surely "giant darwves" that where expelled for being "too tall to work in the mines" XD

P.S: Now that doesn't explain hy they haven't expelled the Giants (too big to be expelled?)

BB Shockwave
09-29-2010, 07:43 PM
@BB; personally I would love the master genie or the naga (jejeje). If you ever do it, could you let me help? I've also been wanting to do a little modding but there's very little I know in terms of it.

Well, I know modding, but the main problem is with extracting the 3D models and textures from the data.WDF files. There is a program/util for opening WDF files for another Netdragon game, Conqueror Online, but I was unable to get any textures other the main hero textures out of the game with that.

Sorry for the OFF-topicness, but other then KB2, I see little other ways to make new units in KB without using other graphics.

There is a thought, though... we do have some nice 3D units in KB too who just don't have combat animations. For example, the dwarven engineer who runs the balloon, the dwarven fighter with the long chain cloak, the many pirate models, the model Demenion's spy uses... Or even the Pet dragon itself. If someone could associate animations to these 3D meshes, we could have some new units.

onepiece
09-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Or we could just simple make some smalls changes (bigger/smaller size, take of some details from the unit, recolor XD and things like that) to add a little more variety (although limited).

Maybe boss models as new units? (although much smaller of course)