PDA

View Full Version : World First No-Loss DotC?

axelle
09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
i am glad that I beat armored princess (no loss/impossible (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=15722)) with droid team before because it offered me so much insight on how to abuse droids!

please find attached the SS of my no loss impossible defender of the crown campaign!

this game rocks;)

DGDobrev
09-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Well done :) Haven't tried that type of campaign yet. Only 8 battles? That's shorter than champion of the arena :)

rancor26
09-21-2010, 05:18 PM
One question: where did u get droids? lol

axelle
09-21-2010, 05:25 PM
it's random, i just restarted the game quite a few times to make sure both engineer's badge and droids are available.

axelle
09-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Well done :) Haven't tried that type of campaign yet. Only 8 battles? That's shorter than champion of the arena :)

actually only 7, the extra battle was upgrading bronze ring to silver ring...

axelle
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
but ya, score-wise, it could have been much much higher because you could have save/loaded for 1~2 ancient knowledge scrolls and fight 10 fights (7 storyline fights + 3 upgrade fight) with extra exp.

but ya, i was aiming at no loss, and score doesn't really mean much to me.

Zhuangzi
09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
axelle was first to do this, and me second I believe. I used humans for the first 4 fights and then just Emerald Dragons for the last two. Screenshots in other thread:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16416&page=3

EDIT: there's no way to get a real high score in DotC - it's simply too small. It would be nice to have separate high score screens for each campaign, but I don't really care too much about scores either. No-loss though - that's a challenge.

impy
09-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Congratulations to Zhuanqzi & Axelle, well done!
My only feeble excuse is that my girlfriend came over for a long weekend, so I could not participate:( Hope there is a plenty of other challenges left for the rest of us:)

DGDobrev
09-22-2010, 03:26 PM
If there aren't, I bet you will think of some when you have the time to play through all the campaigns :)

You're really good at setting both reasonable and semi-reasonable challenges (meaning lots of time and effort, but attainable), so there should be a lot of stuff to work on in due time :)