PDA

View Full Version : Crossworlds : how are trophies working?

marc
09-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to gather trophies for the military academy in Crossworlds? I've cleared two islands so far without getting a single one. At first I thought that maybe it was because monsters were weaker than me, (I map kited a bit) but even Lethal and Very Strong stacks didn't give me a single trophy.

I have the regalia properly equipped for all fights. Is it because I had it "modified" by the demon trainer so it can grant me demon units?

Nike-it
09-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to gather trophies for the military academy in Crossworlds? I've cleared two islands so far without getting a single one. At first I thought that maybe it was because monsters were weaker than me, (I map kited a bit) but even Lethal and Very Strong stacks didn't give me a single trophy.

I have the regalia properly equipped for all fights. Is it because I had it "modified" by the demon trainer so it can grant me demon units?

To get trophies after the battle you should wear the "Officer's Patent".

Ichthys163
09-29-2010, 04:50 AM
Same thing's happening to me. I've had the Patent equipped for all my battles, I haven't got a single trophy while clearing out Debir, Bolo and Rusty Anchor.
I kited my way to Shetera and get the modified patent too.

Nike-it
09-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Same thing's happening to me. I've had the Patent equipped for all my battles, I haven't got a single trophy while clearing out Debir, Bolo and Rusty Anchor.
I kited my way to Shetera and get the modified patent too.

Where did you buy your game?

marc
09-30-2010, 12:15 AM
I got my game off Steam.

I think it's definitely a bug with the "modified" officer's patent. When you have it modified, trophies don't accumulate anymore (and in my case, since I had 0 it stays that way forever).

Pretty easy to test if you spawn the modified version and equip it.

onepiece
09-30-2010, 02:14 AM
That's for the defiled patent right? I haven't checked it but it seems that's the one that has that problem.

Nike-it
09-30-2010, 05:39 AM
I got my game off Steam.

I think it's definitely a bug with the "modified" officer's patent. When you have it modified, trophies don't accumulate anymore (and in my case, since I had 0 it stays that way forever).

Pretty easy to test if you spawn the modified version and equip it.

Ok, I'll test this and will inform devs.

ckdamascus
09-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok, I'll test this and will inform devs.

Yes, I can't get any more trophies either anymore, and I also have a defiled one as well. This is really bad. :( Ah well.

Nike-it
09-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Guys please confirm that you don't get trophies when you use upgraded "Officer's Patent". Right?
It will be even better if anyone can attach the savegame here with this bug.

ckdamascus
09-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Guys please confirm that you don't get trophies when you use upgraded "Officer's Patent". Right?
It will be even better if anyone can attach the savegame here with this bug.

Adrian (the demon who offers to do the transfer), mentions "ah and I see the mention of gold and experience, that would come in pretty handy for me."

It is almost like there is a strong implication that the drawback of signing it, is some kind of loss of something, but it isn't clear.

That said, to convert humans into demons still requires trophies, so it is highly unlikely this was truly the intended behavior.

The "defiled" patent "might" stop giving trophies. I have a saved game that no longer gains trophies. I also have a saved game before I did the conversion, but did not test it yet to see if trophies still work there.

I can't send it now, but I can a little later today.

Nike-it
09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Adrian (the demon who offers to do the transfer), mentions "ah and I see the mention of gold and experience, that would come in pretty handy for me."

It is almost like there is a strong implication that the drawback of signing it, is some kind of loss of something, but it isn't clear.

That said, to convert humans into demons still requires trophies, so it is highly unlikely this was truly the intended behavior.

The "defiled" patent "might" stop giving trophies. I have a saved game that no longer gains trophies. I also have a saved game before I did the conversion, but did not test it yet to see if trophies still work there.

I can't send it now, but I can a little later today.

Please send it when you can. Thanks

ckdamascus
09-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Ok here it is. One save game with the problem. The other one is before I get a defiled patent, but I unfortunately did not have time to test it.

I figured this would help isolate when the "trophies" stopped accruing.

Nike-it
10-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Ok here it is. One save game with the problem. The other one is before I get a defiled patent, but I unfortunately did not have time to test it.

I figured this would help isolate when the "trophies" stopped accruing.

Thanks a lot for help. We will try to solve this strange issue.

ckdamascus
11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks a lot for help. We will try to solve this strange issue.

Based by inference on the russian forums, it appears this is by design. :(

gimpz
07-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Steam games sucks. I've seen so many cases where you ran into problems with them. If you want your game cheap, just check out pricerunner on the net.

Fatt_Shade
07-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Come on ppl it`s not bug, it`s just quest price : you go to trainer in sheterra and for price of upgrading other units to demon you must defile your academy patent. So if you kite your way to sheterra you can convert army to demon, but if you kited there you have no trophyes, so why defile item if you cant use it, and there is no exp bonus for that quest. So WHY do it in first place ???
Kite sheterra island, finish 1 quest you can while there and get gold/ld banners lying around and go to debir/scarlet wind . . . When gather enough trophy`s go back to sheterra and ocnvert troops to demon if you want to use dmoen units, if not finish that quest on end of game. It doesnt give anything usefull anyway (no exp, reward or gold).
And it doesnt matter where you get your game, it happenes to all players after finishing that quest on sheterra.
This is where all info on oficers patent can be found
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16549&highlight=patent
ALso if you you ppl want to change trophy cost of convertin/upgrading units check battle_accademy.lua file in your game/sessions/mod folder depending where you instaled your game. In that file set any value for unit conversion you want.