PDA

View Full Version : Non-Game requests

Dwagginz
09-20-2010, 09:21 PM
I thought of these earlier, but they're not related to the game nor its features.

1. Crossworlds wallpapers. We had them for TL and AP, so could we have at least one of Amelie in her new armor please?
2. KB:C merchandise. I think you guys at 1C (Or Katauri) could come up with some funky t-shirts. I think the logo'd look really nice on a black t-shirt, for example.
3. A physical release of the soundtrack ;)

Edit:
Forgot one!
4. A large poster of Amelie! Either one that's an existing image (such as her Crossworlds variant) or perhaps a sort of pin-up image? It would be nice to wake up to that poster every morning! :p

onepiece
09-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Then I want to ask for an artbook. There was one for the Legend but it's too rare.
Want I always want from a videogame (besides the game of course) it's a good artbook. And soundtrack but in this case the music is installed.

BB Shockwave
09-21-2010, 05:31 AM
I REALLY want the Platinum edition to come with loads of extras. I mean, it's gonna be the version of the game I buy and keep forever. How about the statue of Amelie the russians got? I could not find that even on Ebay. The Artbook would be great too.

Nike-it
09-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Enjoy the wallpaper;)
And we will think about other requests.

Dwagginz
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks, Nike-it! Will resize it and stuff later!

An art book'd be nice, perhaps even a statue/figure! BB Shockwave, have you got a picture of that statue?

onepiece
09-22-2010, 12:51 AM
I know it doesn't go here but does CW have a new OST? So far I've heard the same music from AP (maybe an orc theme somewhere?)

BB Shockwave
09-22-2010, 05:53 AM
Thanks, Nike-it! Will resize it and stuff later!

An art book'd be nice, perhaps even a statue/figure! BB Shockwave, have you got a picture of that statue?

I have only seen a small, tiny pic of the whole box set once, sorry. I will try to look it up.

As for the game artwork, though - you can find most of those on a KB fansite. But it'd be nice to have them in a stylish book with faux printed dragon skin cover. :)

Dwagginz
09-22-2010, 08:27 AM
I know it doesn't go here but does CW have a new OST? So far I've heard the same music from AP (maybe an orc theme somewhere?)

AFAIK, it's the same. I think Armored Princess and The Legend share a lot of the same tracks, and they're all composed by a gentleman by the name of Lind Erebos :)

Saiko Kila
09-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I like the music very much, some of the tracks are catchy. And I think that one of main themes is slightly changed (from KBTL), I prefer the new version.

BB Shockwave
09-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Only found this - The Legend, Collector's edition (http://viewitem.eim.ebay.ru/kings_bounty_the_legend__sigillato_PC_collector_ed t/230527578243/item)

Also, some nostalgia for us old-timers... :) (http://viewitem.eim.ebay.ru/_Kings_Bounty__PAL__Megadrive_Complet/390206102754/item)

onepiece
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I miss new songs :(

That's some of the best part of King's bounty. Catchy music that you love to listen again and again.

Now I want new songs!! (maybe we should do a fan-soundtrack to play in-game?)