PDA

View Full Version : Editor textures on steam

rancor26
09-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Alright so here we go a thread about this issue. I don't know if steam/1C people are already working on this issue. The issue is simple there aren't editor textures in the game by default (on steam version) and you should be able to download them from somewhere. Steam tools tab should contain them according to what i've heard but they aren't there so i guess steam fails once again...

welcome
09-19-2010, 10:38 AM
I opened the editor, it has the textures. What it doesn't have is the terrian like grass, sand, dirt, etc.

I didn't read any instructions, I just opened it and looked at everything for about 5 minutes. So I didn't do much more than make a new land mass, raise an area, and try to put grass on it. I'd have to read some instructions to really do anything in it.

I have AP through steam but I decided to use amazon this time. So I have two copies of AP installed in my computer. But I think the terrian is missing from the editor at all the download places.

rancor26
09-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I opened the editor, it has the textures. What it doesn't have is the terrian like grass, sand, dirt, etc.

I didn't read any instructions, I just opened it and looked at everything for about 5 minutes. So I didn't do much more than make a new land mass, raise an area, and try to put grass on it. I'd have to read some instructions to really do anything in it.

I have AP through steam but I decided to use amazon this time. So I have two copies of AP installed in my computer. But I think the terrian is missing from the editor at all the download places.

Ya that's what i was talking about. You are supposed to download ~10gb of those terrain textures from steam tools it was there before release date but it isn't there anymore. Hopefully they're going to fix this.