PDA

View Full Version : Um, sub-forums

Zhuangzi
09-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Just a request to the mods. Can we please have some sub-forums in here? It's getting a bit messy at the moment. Troubleshooting, Mods, and one of each of the three new campaigns would be great. :grin:

onepiece
09-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Yep, some order please. It's going to get very crowded soon in here, so we need subsections for almost everything (just as Zhuangzi says).

megakill
09-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Yep, some order please. It's going to get very crowded soon in here, so we need subsections for almost everything (just as Zhuangzi says).

Yes, my guys will deal with this on Monday.

onepiece
09-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks megakill.
A little question, is it possible to get a list of all the changes there has been made to CW? (new abilities, new items and sets, new abilities, etc.). I think there was one for the gift bag (maybe that was fan translated?)

megakill
09-20-2010, 08:05 AM
I think there was a list already with new units, number of new spells and items. Or you are talking about like a 10 page document listing everything in all details?

onepiece
09-20-2010, 03:20 PM
There was one but that one didn't had the new items, which I'm more interested in, but if anyone could put it all in detail, it would be very appreciated XD

I know its hard work so maybe I'll just wait for a CW Hero screen