PDA

View Full Version : Manual?

Infiltrator
09-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Is there a manual (even in russian) for KB:C? I'd like to see exactly what's new.

Thanks.

rancor26
09-18-2010, 12:41 PM
If you're using steam version there's manual in the game installation folder.

Infiltrator
09-18-2010, 01:12 PM
I have a pdf manual but it's really not that informative to be honest. There are no listings of items or unit abilities.

rancor26
09-18-2010, 01:29 PM
I have a pdf manual but it's really not that informative to be honest. There are no listings of items or unit abilities.

That's the best manual you can get at the moment.

Aesir
09-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Steam version?

Because of the shared installation folder in the Steam version (an issue documented elsewhere) a 'good' install of Crossworld will overwrite the more detailed and extensive game manual from Armored Princess. The Crossworld manual lists the changes in the game, but not much else beyond that.

A copy of the Armored Princess manual may be downloaded from within the Steam client. Search for Armored Princess in the Steam store, and along the right under the "metascore" section is a link "View the manual". You can then view the manual in your browser and save it locally for reference.
[Here's a link to the Armored Princess store page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/3170/) for NA clients]

Here is a link to the manual from steam - though it may not work unless you are in Steam and in my Steam region (I'm in North America). If it doesn't, grab it yourself from the Armored Princess store page.

Armored Princess manual (http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/3170/Kings%20Bounty%20Armored%20Princess-manual%20view.pdf?t=1284514352)

For anyone looking for the Steam version manual for Crossworld, it is found in:
..\Steam\steamapps\common\kings bounty armored princess\manual.pdf

You will also find the CW editor, editor manual, and CW readme file in that folder.

Nike-it
09-20-2010, 08:02 AM
If you mean fans made manual, then it's not available yet. We will post it here as soon as it appears.

Mandea
09-20-2010, 08:18 AM
That would be great, thank you Nike-it. There are so many units with likes/dislikes, a fan made manual would help me greatly to make the best use of them.