PDA

View Full Version : Alright anyone know anything about the Strange Door?

vmxa
09-17-2010, 06:27 PM
I did not bother to ask about this in AP, but now I am. I never could get a sequence that would work or is it just a joke and not possible to open the door?

I suspect that it is a joke as I see nothing on it in the scanner. I do see a new list for pirate house and did not find that yet (Scarlet Winds).

adoninow
09-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Talk to the parrot on rusty anchor

megakill
09-17-2010, 06:35 PM
I did not bother to ask about this in AP, but now I am. I never could get a sequence that would work or is it just a joke and not possible to open the door?

I suspect that it is a joke as I see nothing on it in the scanner. I do see a new list for pirate house and did not find that yet (Scarlet Winds).

There is nothing in the game that is not done on puprose... ^-)
I don't really remember what I did myself, but I believe I did open the door. Hope other guys can help you with advice.

rancor26
09-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Talk to the parrot on rusty anchor and he will give you password which you use to enter there and there you'll find a zombie hero and bunch of treasures.

megakill
09-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Talk to the parrot on rusty anchor and he will give you password which you use to enter there and there you'll find a zombie hero and bunch of treasures.

Right, exactly! Thanks, I completely forgot about this myself.

vmxa
09-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys, let me try that. I do not even talk to the bird anymore as it did not seem to have any impact.