PDA

View Full Version : Editor

Zhuangzi
09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Posting this on behalf of Norbert...

Hello !

Sorry if a bother you , but i cant start at new thread at main forum. I hope you can help me with my problem. So i wanna edit a new save with marc of the orcs , i alreday saved it , and i cant find any options in editor to open it. Can you plz write me , how can i open an nev saved game with editor ?

Thx

Norbert

rancor26
09-17-2010, 11:35 AM
He sent that to me too and i replied to him. As far as i know you can't edit saved games because the game randomly generates everything at the beginning of the game and you cant edit it on editor afterwards.

Swindley
09-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Actually you can edit savegames.. At least you could earlier, but I'm not sure if it's updated for Crossworlds.
I don't have time to search for the thread, but it's here on official forums somewhere.
________
BLONDE GERMAN (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/314/german/videos/1)

rancor26
09-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Actually you can edit savegames.. At least you could earlier, but I'm not sure if it's updated for Crossworlds.
I don't have time to search for the thread, but it's here on official forums somewhere.

Yes the savegame editor but you can't edit maps or anything with that and savegame editing is not included in editor.

Nike-it
09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
If not mistaken, the you can only edit maps, not savegames.