PDA

View Full Version : Continue or restarting Armored Princess?

lonestar01
09-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi, I bought the Platinum version on GG yesterday, and downloaded Legends and Armored Princess, and started playing Armored Princess (yes, I oversleept for work today :-P ), and I am wondering if I should restart the AP campaign from inside Crossworlds to get the most out of the changes made to AP, or if there is no changes to AP so I can just load my AP savegame from inside Crossworlds?

What I am trying to say is, Is there changes to AP in Crossworlds, and will I get more out of the changes if I restart the AP campaign, or is the changes only in the 3 new campaigns?

Am I making any sense? As you might understand I found the game very good, and might sound a bit confused due to lack of sleep ;)

Also, once I have activaded the game, I hope I can play it without a network connection, as I am leaving for my cabin today and would like to be able to play there even though I have no internet there.

Great game, Thank you!!!

rancor26
09-17-2010, 09:22 AM
No there is no changes in the AP campaign it's the original one included in the armored princess.

Sneaksie
09-17-2010, 09:41 AM
There is original AP campaign in Crossworlds, however, you may want to play Orcs on the March instead since its the enhanced version of original AP campaign with new units, quests, etc.

lonestar01
09-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Thank you both for the quick answer! then I will play Orcs on the March instead!

Elias_Maluco
09-17-2010, 01:44 PM
A related question: I have AP installed with gift pack, and Im in the middle of a game I dont want to give up (mage on impossible, level 26).

Can I just install CW over it and keep playing my game? Or my save will not be compatible with CW?

zanzibar
09-18-2010, 10:25 AM
You can't load a vanilla AP save into a CW orcs on the march campaign... but yeah, sure you can continue your AP game but it won;t have any of the extra bling.