PDA

View Full Version : King's Bounty Crossworlds Vs. StarCraft 2 - which will you play more?

CyberGuy
09-12-2010, 09:07 PM
When the game comes out on Sept 17, will you play StarCraft 2 less...provided that you are still playing this great game.

Matrixas
09-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I think anyone who waits for KB:C will play less the other games when it comes out.

JQueue
09-12-2010, 11:43 PM
All of my Starcraft buddies are nagging me to come back on and play again, but there is so much to do in September.

I HAD planned on finish Recettear (First JRPG I have wanted to finish since FF-X) before I began CW, but the whole Steam fiasco sort of changed the time table.

Then Civ 5 is coming out on the 21st.

I'll probably be demoted to platinum league by the time I get back to Starcraft 2 sorry to say lol.

Zhuangzi
09-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah that's a pertinent question for me too. I tend to think I will play Crossworlds more, but every time I log onto SC2 I have people inviting me to play, and that can be addictive.

rancor26
09-13-2010, 12:22 PM
I play crossworlds more i played SC2 campaign through but then the game just became boring (i'm not a huge fan of multiplayer because i always lose lol) so im not playing sc2 anymore.

Zhuangzi
09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
I play crossworlds more i played SC2 campaign through but then the game just became boring (i'm not a huge fan of multiplayer because i always lose lol) so im not playing sc2 anymore.

Maybe we can play sc2 rancor; I seem to suck pretty much as well. Been playing a lot for a week but ranked in Bronze league :(

Elias_Maluco
09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I will play SC2 100% less (that is: will play CW, will not paly SC2)

Saiko Kila
09-14-2010, 09:38 AM
I HAD planned on finish Recettear (First JRPG I have wanted to finish since FF-X) before I began CW, but the whole Steam fiasco sort of changed the time table.

By the way, you can't finish Recettear, unless you count beating it to the credits screen only ;) The game can be played indefinitely, as far as I can tell (my brother has "finished" it, yet he's still developing his shop, he he). But playing this to the story end, which may be called finishing, can be done relatively quickly, he did it in 3 or 4 days, so if you somehow, accidentally disable CW (I presume you're playing offline on Steam) then you could finish the jRPG game before CW becomes available again.

Zechnophobe
09-14-2010, 10:17 PM
By the way, you can't finish Recettear, unless you count beating it to the credits screen only ;) The game can be played indefinitely, as far as I can tell (my brother has "finished" it, yet he's still developing his shop, he he). But playing this to the story end, which may be called finishing, can be done relatively quickly, he did it in 3 or 4 days, so if you somehow, accidentally disable CW (I presume you're playing offline on Steam) then you could finish the jRPG game before CW becomes available again.

That game is ridiculously addictive. Capitalism HO!