PDA

View Full Version : No new features on 2 new campaigns?

rancor26
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Why isnt there new abilities, units, spells etc. on defender of the crown and champion of the arena? why are they just on orcs on the march? It just doesnt make any sense why wouldn't they include those in the two new campaigns too? :confused:

Zhuangzi
09-12-2010, 12:42 AM
I think it's because basically Orcs of the Marsh is a mod for AP. The mini campaigns are separate mods. Would it unbalance those mods by having all those extra abilities? I'm hoping that one or both of those will provide a good challenge for KB veterans.

rancor26
09-12-2010, 06:25 AM
I think it's because basically Orcs of the Marsh is a mod for AP. The mini campaigns are separate mods. Would it unbalance those mods by having all those extra abilities? I'm hoping that one or both of those will provide a good challenge for KB veterans.

I don't think it would make the game unbalanced to add those new units and abilities. If they're balanced in modded AP campaign (orcs on the march) then in my opinion they would be balanced on the other two too.

blueshrike
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM
It was probably an issue of time and possibly what they worked on first.

Someone could add the new units and items likely to them without *too* much work.