PDA

View Full Version : missing Montero map

barnabas_666
09-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I was kitting almost whole KBAP map, but still I'm missing one map - Montero. I looked in my starting save game and found only one result :roll: :

http://a.imageshack.us/img96/9126/monteror.jpg

DGDobrev
09-07-2010, 12:18 PM
You can get to montero through verona. Get to the big brindge that leads to the Temple of Love, kill the guard, enter the portal, go past the temple, enter the other portal and voila - you're in montero and the map is right in front of you - but since you already ARE in Montero, it will turn into a nice powerful scroll.

This scroll is a guaranteed wanderers' spell.

barnabas_666
09-07-2010, 12:49 PM
You can get to montero through verona. Get to the big brindge that leads to the Temple of Love, kill the guard, enter the portal, go past the temple, enter the other portal and voila - you're in montero and the map is right in front of you - but since you already ARE in Montero, it will turn into a nice powerful scroll.

This scroll is a guaranteed wanderers' spell.

Thanks, actually I'm in Verona in front of that bridge, you were faster...

btw: When I'm going to digging up, I will find treasure or chest? I think treasure, but I searched whole Rusty Anchor and didn't find any Hiking dress :evil:

http://a.imageshack.us/img706/3465/hiking.jpg

DGDobrev
09-07-2010, 04:49 PM
That should either be in a treasure chest, or it should be in a hidden treasure chest (you need to wait for the glow to appear and then dig it up).

Zechnophobe
09-07-2010, 10:59 PM
That should either be in a treasure chest, or it should be in a hidden treasure chest (you need to wait for the glow to appear and then dig it up).

I bet he didn't get the treasure map from the guy with the bottles. Since it is the only treasure listed there that is an item, and it is in the right level range.

barnabas_666
09-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I bet he didn't get the treasure map from the guy with the bottles. Since it is the only treasure listed there that is an item, and it is in the right level range.

I did all possible quests on starting islands.

Zechnophobe
09-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I did all possible quests on starting islands.

It is not a quest, but a side effect of a quest. The quest on Rusty Anchor where the pirate guy asks you to collect bottles. If you 'use' the bottles, one of them will have a treasure map.

barnabas_666
09-09-2010, 10:21 AM
It is not a quest, but a side effect of a quest. The quest on Rusty Anchor where the pirate guy asks you to collect bottles. If you 'use' the bottles, one of them will have a treasure map.

thanks, but too late, now it's in Captains Von Hausen hands..

DGDobrev
09-09-2010, 12:11 PM
It's quite all right. The next play-through, simply use them and replace the treasure map with a conterfeit one, then while you're going through rusty, near a skeleton (if I recall corectly) you'll see the golden shimmer. The item is there.

Don't feel bad, on my first few play-throughs I didn't do more than 84 quests, and for quite a while, I didn't know I could get the submarine in Tekron underground by activating it, rather than paying 30k for it. I used to pay for it all the time, since I had plenty of cash at that point.