PDA

View Full Version : what happened?

olife
09-05-2010, 03:10 AM
hello devs.

i want to scream my frustration and my anger against those f......g connection probs of this game!it is the only one game like it!!and this night was too bad!!
i explain ,this night i start with a realistic mode and surprise i hadn't the red lock around the ennemy planes!!!in fact i play sim at the third personn!u imagine the results,when u know the others had the red lock!!
second play sim,and surprise i had the planes on my radar but invisible in the sky!!!alone ...not alone because the others can see me,at the beginning i think it is me who didn't see them but in fact, no it appear at the last time in front of me and suddenly nothing!!only one game out of 10 was clear and i don t speak about the invinsible plane in one game and the very important lag of 2 games!
it is the first time i loose my temper for it !
f....g server!!!!more and more connect probs !why?
impossible to play !!!!pathetic!!like we say in french : quelle m......hope it will be better with apache!

bye

Rambo Rich 360
09-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Its not the game server, as each game is hosted on the players machine(s).

It is probably your connection or more likely, that of the host. If the host has a weird connection, it can cause strange things to happen.

FOZ_1983
09-05-2010, 11:00 AM
hello devs.

i want to scream my frustration and my anger against those f......g connection probs of this game!it is the only one game like it!!and this night was too bad!!
i explain ,this night i start with a realistic mode and surprise i hadn't the red lock around the ennemy planes!!!in fact i play sim at the third personn!u imagine the results,when u know the others had the red lock!!
second play sim,and surprise i had the planes on my radar but invisible in the sky!!!alone ...not alone because the others can see me,at the beginning i think it is me who didn't see them but in fact, no it appear at the last time in front of me and suddenly nothing!!only one game out of 10 was clear and i don t speak about the invinsible plane in one game and the very important lag of 2 games!
impossible to play !!!!pathetic!!like we say in french : quelle m......hope it will be better with apache!

bye

This game doesnt get played on dedicated servers, so the problems will either be with your connection or the game hosts connection.

olife
09-05-2010, 12:20 PM
hello guys

it is crazy ,when u play call of duty where there are millions players no probs but with this game where there are not a lot of players ,a lot of probs!!

FOZ_1983
09-05-2010, 02:07 PM
hello guys

it is crazy ,when u play call of duty where there are millions players no probs but with this game where there are not a lot of players ,a lot of probs!!

Thats true, but with BoP, the host of the game is the host of the game, where as with COD, it puts you all in a lobby and then proceeds to find the best host possible from everyone in the room.

Though with COD, it sometimes makes the host WORSE!!!

If your hosting the game and it lags, then try lowering the maximum number of players, or reset your modem etc.

If your not the host, then suggest to the guy thats hosting that someone take over the host (if everyone else is also having lag issues)

olife
09-05-2010, 02:26 PM
i retry this afternoon and it is better
even if yesterday i had a probs with connection and strange things i think it was not as important i can think.and i must say i meet a player better than me: vdomini
in fact the connection was not the only thing who disturbe me even if it was real,i meet a player stronger than me too and the connection mustn t be a pretext to explain my bad results,i must stay humble and must learn

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace

vdomini
09-08-2010, 09:00 AM
even if yesterday i had a probs with connection and strange things i think it was not as important i can think.and i must say i meet a player better than me: vdomini
in fact the connection was not the only thing who disturbe me even if it was real,i meet a player stronger than me too and the connection mustn t be a pretext to explain my bad results,i must stay humble and must learn

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace

STOP IT :-P
I was scared of you french ace! So i was trying to hide on your six or into clouds most of the time! :rolleyes: lol

I've had best dogfight ever with you, you are awesome pilot!

I have discovered that when playing with a large amount of player, let's say from eight to ten player, team mach or just dog fight, i always have some lag at the beginning of the battle, then, after one minute or more, game performance improve and became normal.

It is also hard sometimes to join a room when lot of people use microphone.

See you in the sky friend! :)

QBlackDeathQ
09-11-2010, 07:55 AM

vdomini u are the best
good hunting ace

Hey What a bout me! i kill you for this tommorw at 3pm est i will show u! lol jk but i want to play come play and i host you dont have much problems with me hosting : ) i kill you and you will c me do it lol. we missed you today stop playing hawks its bad for your flight stick lol

Ratman91101
09-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Russian servers buddy.That explains it all.

Lexandro
09-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Russian servers buddy.That explains it all.

Er no, there are not. Players who create a match are the servers. There are no dedicated servers for the game. The message you get when playing online about "no servers" is just badly worded and actually means that there are no rooms open.

trk29
09-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Er no, there are not. Players who create a match are the servers. There are no dedicated servers for the game. The message you get when playing online about "no servers" is just badly worded and actually means that there are no rooms open.

You are correct.

olife
09-12-2010, 10:38 AM
hello guys

here is the most stupid frenchy of the world!!!!
qblackdeathq thanks a lot to find the solution of my "connection problem "!!!....
oups...in fact i disabled the hud and i forget to activate it again,i think it is the reason i never see the others planes far of me!!!....happy my bud qblack was here to solve it!!!
i think i must fill my brain!!!!lol!!!
really sorry guys to disturbed u with my stupidity!!

grislawskijg52
04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Last night I experienced waht I assume what was the worst "lag" I have noticed in the game. During the first match I noticed it was almost impossible to track the red dot and find the aircraft "for about 5 minutes I didn't see one". My first thoughts were "wow the guys have really improved over the week". Then I noticed that after being shot down I couln not even see the victor go by "you almost always see you victor zoom through after a great shot". During the second match I begin running for my life. Everything was bouncing around the whole way "for crying out loud the trees seemed to move a bit". I was beginning to think my G-2 had been dipped in kerosene. I finally had to exit the game "I consider it a sin to do so but I was about to vomit, air sickness". I came back for the third game and low and behold I can finally see, follow and have the oppurtunity to fire my first shots of the night. It never felt so good to chase, shoot and miss my pals. I don't think i was the only one to experience the lag, but "WOW" was it bad for me. We always play with this host, never a problem. I did notice the third game was hosted by anouther flier and had no issues. Prior to last night the only Lagg I ever had trouble with was VDOMINI's. Nice to find the answer in this thread. hello devs.

bye

olife
04-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Last night I experienced waht I assume what was the worst "lag" I have noticed in the game. During the first match I noticed it was almost impossible to track the red dot and find the aircraft "for about 5 minutes I didn't see one". My first thoughts were "wow the guys have really improved over the week". Then I noticed that after being shot down I couln not even see the victor go by "you almost always see you victor zoom through after a great shot". During the second match I begin running for my life. Everything was bouncing around the whole way "for crying out loud the trees seemed to move a bit". I was beginning to think my G-2 had been dipped in kerosene. I finally had to exit the game "I consider it a sin to do so but I was about to vomit, air sickness". I came back for the third game and low and behold I can finally see, follow and have the oppurtunity to fire my first shots of the night. It never felt so good to chase, shoot and miss my pals. I don't think i was the only one to experience the lag, but "WOW" was it bad for me. We always play with this host, never a problem. I did notice the third game was hosted by anouther flier and had no issues. Prior to last night the only Lagg I ever had trouble with was VDOMINI's. Nice to find the answer in this thread.

same for me last night,a lightly lag and impossible to see planes during a time but not always,sometimes the planes became invisible...