PDA

View Full Version : about the yak in bop and in real

olife
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
hello guys

just to speak about the yak manoeuvrability,in the game it is really good in loop and tight turns...in the real i can say it is exactly the same ,i just see 2 real yak3 in a simulate dogfight in the air show of my city,if u can see how those planes can turns!!!!!!!!waaoooh!!wonderful!!!!after i see a p40 and i can say the yak can turn really better!!i love u russia!!
for the little story i see a big powerful hawker sea fury (proppeller plane of korea war)dammmnnn!!!!2400 power horses who scream at 700 kilometers by hour,50 meters of altitude!!!!i want one for christmas!!!!
the bad thing is i broken my photo camera and can't do photos,i return to the air show tommorow and try to find a camera to do it and post it.

MACADEMIC
09-04-2010, 05:06 PM
hello guys

just to speak about the yak manoeuvrability,in the game it is really good in loop and tight turns...in the real i can say it is exactly the same ,i just see 2 real yak3 in a simulate dogfight in the air show of my city,if u can see how those planes can turns!!!!!!!!waaoooh!!wonderful!!!!after i see a p40 and i can say the yak can turn really better!!i love u russia!!
for the little story i see a big powerful hawker sea fury (proppeller plane of korea war)dammmnnn!!!!2400 power horses who scream at 700 kilometers by hour,50 meters of altitude!!!!i want one for christmas!!!!
the bad thing is i broken my photo camera and can't do photos,i return to the air show tommorow and try to find a camera to do it and post it.

Olife you lucky guy, enjoy!

MAC

olife
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Olife you lucky guy, enjoy!

MAC

hello teacher!!!
happy to hear u ace,

yeeeeeeeeees!today i see :2 yak3, hawker sea fury, a po2 , a b25 mitchell , a p40 , a piper cub ,a stearmann pt17 ,a morane ms406 and a modern warplanes ,all the planes are not here i think tomorow it will be more i hope

see u later teacher
have a nice day

Soviet Ace
09-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Ah man, a MS406!!! Damn I got to go to France. Thumbs up for the Yaks too!!

olife
09-05-2010, 12:28 PM

yes,ms 406 is rare now and i think yak too!
the po2 too!!!it is very good to see those rare planes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vdomini
09-08-2010, 09:14 AM
hello guys

That is super cool!!!!

send us some photo :-)

Yak 3 is an aweome plane in BOP!!! I agree!! But it's a little challenging compared to spits or LA....

I have been told by mirgervin and also experienced in the game that YAK turns better and tighter on LEFT side, because the propeller spinning force, have a try! :cool:

olife
09-12-2010, 11:55 AM

hello my bud

really very honored u like the french planes!thanks a lot!
people know the exelent spitfire,me109,p51,f4u,la series and others great planes of ww2 but french planes are not very known because of defeat i think,but they were in the skies of france and fight until the end as the lions...the exemple of the ms406 who strafe the panzers with their light machine guns,ineffective, to stop the germans and save the honor of the french wings...only blood and tears because of the incompetence of the old french chiefs...

u will be welcome in france when u want to see ours planes bud!

olife
09-12-2010, 12:09 PM
That is super cool!!!!

send us some photo :-)

Yak 3 is an aweome plane in BOP!!! I agree!! But it's a little challenging compared to spits or LA....

I have been told by mirgervin and also experienced in the game that YAK turns better and tighter on LEFT side, because the propeller spinning force, have a try! :cool:

hello my italian friend super ace

i m really sorry ,i can t find a new camera ,bullshit,bullshit,bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaah!!not lucky!no photos!!!aaah!exuse me guys!

see u soon and sorry again guys