PDA

View Full Version : Editor question

guciomir
09-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Hello,
Will I be able to launch campaign made by english editor if I buy polish Kings Bounty Crossworlds? Will those versions be compatible? I ask because polish players were not able to install gift mod nor other mods made for english version of the game. (apparently english and russian were compatible with each other but polish was not)

Nike-it
09-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Hello,
Will I be able to launch campaign made by english editor if I buy polish Kings Bounty Crossworlds? Will those versions be compatible? I ask because polish players were not able to install gift mod nor other mods made for english version of the game. (apparently english and russian were compatible with each other but polish was not)

Hm, interesting question. Will try to find out ASAP.

Mrzafka
09-02-2010, 07:08 AM
I think that some files in polish version were encrypted or something, that's why the Gift Bag and most mods didn't work. Perhaps polish publisher would answer this question.

One way or the other, I'm going to buy Crossworlds on Steam. However, I'm sort of keen on boxes, so I'll get a boxed polish version too. The game is worth it :)

guciomir
09-17-2010, 07:02 AM
Hello Nike-it

Do you know the answer? It seems this is the tricky question as polish publisher does not know it neither.

ironfelix
09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Hello Nike-it

Do you know the answer? It seems this is the tricky question as polish publisher does not know it neither.

We'll try to give you the answer soon.

guciomir
10-05-2010, 05:43 PM
I wonder if i could ask if there is an update on this question? I'd love to play the game but it prevents me from buying the polish version.

xianren20
10-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Hello,

You should change all prefix of folder and files in your session.
For example, "D:\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\tutor\localization\eng" change into "D:\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\tutor\localization\pol "
"D:\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\tutor\localization\eng\eng_tutor _txt.lng" change into "D:\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\tutor\localization\pol\pol_tutor _txt.lng"

Good Luckļ¼