PDA

View Full Version : King's Bounty: Crossworlds Release Date Announced

Nike-it
09-01-2010, 08:27 AM
1С Company gladly announces the release date for the next game to the King’s Bounty series – King’s Bounty: Crossworlds – September 17, 2010.

Mrzafka
09-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Glad that everything is working as intended.

One of the things I like in the series is that the games are basically bug-free. No CTD's, everything pretty balanced from day one, no giant patches every few weeks. At least this was the case with Legend and AP, hope it won't change :)

karabaja
09-02-2010, 07:32 AM
One of the things I like in the series is that the games are basically bug-free. No CTD's, everything pretty balanced from day one, no giant patches every few weeks. At least this was the case with Legend and AP, hope it won't change :)
Legend is with his last 1.7 patch pretty much bug-free, but AP could use a small patch to fix some bugs.

It's nice to see that previously announced release date hasn't change, good job guys :) :)

Nike-it
09-02-2010, 07:43 AM
I personaly didn't see any bugs in Crossworlds:) The game is really polished.

Elwin
09-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Ther are no bugless applications, there are only the ones not enough tested :p Time will show

rancor26
09-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Ther are no bugless applications, there are only the ones not enough tested :p Time will show

Ya i agree but people shouldn't really expect completely bug-free applications from anyone because there's ALWAYS someone with some bug.:)