PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the patch

Foofighter
08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi

I bought both Death or Glory and Blood for Europe via Gamers Gate.

They do not have any pathes listed on the site.

Can I download the english patches for the both titles seperatly and install. Is it compatible with the Gamers Gate versions?

I have had some strange behaviour with Blood for Europe, which I think might be due to alt-tabbing and it looks like it might be fixed in the 2.2.3 patch?

Also is there a way to town down the hilly or more like moutainous terrain created by the map generator as the maps are very hilly and my units most of the times start in a almost 90 degrees position on the side of a small mountain.

Please advise.
G

Nike-it
08-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi

I bought both Death or Glory and Blood for Europe via Gamers Gate.

They do not have any pathes listed on the site.

Can I download the english patches for the both titles seperatly and install. Is it compatible with the Gamers Gate versions?

I have had some strange behaviour with Blood for Europe, which I think might be due to alt-tabbing and it looks like it might be fixed in the 2.2.3 patch?

Also is there a way to town down the hilly or more like moutainous terrain created by the map generator as the maps are very hilly and my units most of the times start in a almost 90 degrees position on the side of a small mountain.

Please advise.
G

Try to patch the game with this one: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=167102&postcount=4