PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe,Air Force, Fuerza Aerea......

Luftwaffe_Rommel
08-23-2010, 05:43 AM
I'm going to miss this forum n IL2. I have to go back to school n my classes are hard. I will have no time to play IL2 if I want to do good. So Take care all of you fine pilots, aces. Those of u who visit this forum n have me as ur friend in the PSN. U can erase my ID or keep it for when I come back. I will do my best to fly once more soon. I got lazy to write personal messages to all my friends. about 10 of them without a keypad for the playstation so. Sir dkwookie, catemes, Almi45, Luftwaffe40, EasyD, Gorggio, Nightrian69, vdomini, shadow, windshunter n I believe some more but not more than 15 I'm sure. Thank u all for inviting me to join your games n for joining the games i hosted. My last day in IL2 before school starts will be tomorrow monday. I will join n host some games to win n lose, but most importantly to have fun flying an aircraft. By the way some of u who heard my recording of Secret Weapons Over Normandy N didn't know what I was talking about here is a Video. I like this viedo game is a classic! Also this is not my video. found this on youtube. My SWON game is on PC n has better graphic n sound although I dont have a stick so only fly my plane with kerborad n in slow motion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aYjeVyp3I&feature=search

Luftwaffe_Rommel
08-23-2010, 05:56 AM
I like the short dialogue that goes on between Battlehawks leadr Trevor n Nemesis Leader Krieger. But the guy who did this video skipped it. But here it is:
Krieger: you may fight well against in-experience pilots, but you don't stand a chance against the best of the Luftwaffe.
Trevor: what happen to you, we have been waiting for a good fight all day, what kept you.
Krieger: British courage will get you kill. [in german] "Krieger to all nemesis planes attack".
Trevor: German arrogance, we'll give you a flying lesson. Chase don't give them any apportunities conserve ammo and keep to their tails... I heard of Krieger is one of Germany's most skill and deadly pilots.

At the end of the mission, you the player [James Chase] blows Krieger out of his bf 109. Trevor extends to you an invitation to join the battlehawks. I love this game and its story line hence I decided to creat my ID based on this game. the luftwaffe being constantly mention n the name of mission 3 Rommel. Therefore Luftwaffe_Rommel. At first I thought Battlewaks_James_Chase but was too long. Nemesis_Krieger just did cut it. So Luftwaffe_Rommel was it. though later I thought of some cooler ones like Mazinger_Z (u guys may know him as Tranzor Z), or Airborne_Rambo (thats my youtube ID), El_Aviador_Rojo.

Luftwaffe_Rommel
08-23-2010, 06:13 AM
I grew up with this cartoon. these were true good cartoons not the BS they show today jejejejejejej
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-Qw6NJYK0&feature=search

darn I should have gone with Mazinger_Z instead of Luftwaffe_Rommel. how can I change my ID anyone. though I'm not goint to need it for a long time Jejejejeje.
I just found this video with some WWII planes lest see if you can spot what planes I'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Txy_pI0qHQ&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVekAnMou0&feature=related

olife
08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
I like the short dialogue that goes on between Battlehawks leadr Trevor n Nemesis Leader Krieger. But the guy who did this video skipped it. But here it is:
Krieger: you may fight well against in-experience pilots, but you don't stand a chance against the best of the Luftwaffe.
Trevor: what happen to you, we have been waiting for a good fight all day, what kept you.
Krieger: British courage will get you kill. [in german] "Krieger to all nemesis planes attack".
Trevor: German arrogance, we'll give you a flying lesson. Chase don't give them any apportunities conserve ammo and keep to their tails... I heard of Krieger is one of Germany's most skill and deadly pilots.

At the end of the mission, you the player [James Chase] blows Krieger out of his bf 109. Trevor extends to you an invitation to join the battlehawks. I love this game and its story line hence I decided to creat my ID based on this game. the luftwaffe being constantly mention n the name of mission 3 Rommel. Therefore Luftwaffe_Rommel. At first I thought Battlewaks_James_Chase but was too long. Nemesis_Krieger just did cut it. So Luftwaffe_Rommel was it. though later I thought of some cooler ones like Mazinger_Z (u guys may know him as Tranzor Z), or Airborne_Rambo (thats my youtube ID), El_Aviador_Rojo.

i remenber of secret weapons!!it was my favorite ps2 game!!really very good story!!i love it!!

FOZ_1983
08-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Take care mate, good luck with school and exams etc and we'll all see you soon no doubt. :D

flynlion
08-23-2010, 06:23 PM
I always liked Secret Weapons Over Normandy, at least it has 3 axis controls. Wish they would patch it to work with 360, but I guess Micro $oft were lying when they said that "all xbox games will be made compatible" :evil:

NIGHTTRAIN69
08-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Take care Rommel , i shall keep you on friends list in the hope you are a bit rusty on your return :) all the best with your exams