PDA

View Full Version : "heavy" plane

olife
08-23-2010, 02:51 AM
hello,

just a question: this night i do many games and my plane seems very heavy and can't move as good as the last days,a real flying potatoe!!is it a connection prob? it happen to u guys?

bobbysocks
08-23-2010, 03:32 AM
you didnt, by chance, change your sensitivities lately ??

Gilly
08-23-2010, 09:25 AM
It's been wierd this past few days Olife.
Had a cta last week where two of us had similar 'weighty' issues as well as the old favourite 'invisible bullets'
We had a strike last night that was even stranger- I was shot down by a invisible plane and credit given to someone who wasn't even in the game!!!

KAV
08-23-2010, 09:34 AM
hello,

just a question: this night i do many games and my plane seems very heavy and can't move as good as the last days,a real flying potatoe!!is it a connection prob? it happen to u guys?

Hey Olife

I had the same the other night.
Even some controls on the pad was out of function or replaced.
I went to layouts and reset the options and choice, then it was ok. But as Gilly states, there is some "strange things happening" online at times.
(even some dead player has rejoined some missions) :rolleyes:

McQ59
08-23-2010, 10:50 AM
I've had a cpl of experiences in sim were my plane just like fell from the skies in a spin I couldn't get it out of, but I credited it my lack of skills, and/or a setting issue. But, I thought it was a bit strange... I really don't know.

About a week ago I shot the wing of a B-17 that just kept on flying straight. The wingtip fell to the sea...

olife
08-23-2010, 12:49 PM
hello guys

thanks to all for your opinions guys,agree with u : strange...
i had the same settings and the same plane that the others days ( spit 9) but move slow and heavy!i think a connection prob because i saw when there are more of 8 or 10 players :a strange things happened in the game for example lags,headphone probs,invisible bullets and planes,respawn bug crash, 1 day i shot down a guy and when he respawned he crashed 7 times by bug and it credited me of 7 kills !!!...easy to win as it!!if i remember exactly i was credited of 21 or 23 kills in this game but in fact i shot down only 14 or 15 guys!!...strange!!...

PantherAttack2
08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I've heard all sorts of weird things go on in games when there are connection problems. In Halo 2 and Halo 3, "ghosts" would sometimes appear on the map. They were not on the score board, but they would run around the map and often would attack players. :-P

KAV
08-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I've heard all sorts of weird things go on in games when there are connection problems. In Halo 2 and Halo 3, "ghosts" would sometimes appear on the map. They were not on the score board, but they would run around the map and often would attack players. :-P

YeaH, We got those lag switchers in BoP to, they cause load of problems in some matches.

SEE
08-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Those of us on Xbox think it's a micro lag issue! I get it on Xbox at times. Plane feels 'heavy' and not quite as nimble. Some maps seem worse than others and we wondered if the weather conditions had anything to do - can't suss out exactly what causes it. Annoying!

Drvn1
09-15-2010, 10:18 PM
I had an issue in a game where when we first started I had a mid air collision and then 8 more in a row right after respawn.. Would have kept happening but I quit the game...

JOED70
09-16-2010, 01:00 AM
(even some dead player has rejoined some missions) :rolleyes:

I know how wierd is that but I have experinced the same flying tru mud feeling I think Olife is talking about in the past. Its a error some were but it goes away.