PDA

View Full Version : I have one question, well, two...

Dwagginz
08-20-2010, 04:03 PM
1. Is Lind Erebos returning to compose the soundtrack? The trailer seemed to use some remixed music of his, so I'm assuming he is.

2. Is there an ETA on, roughly, when stores like Steam or D2D will take pre-orders, or at least a rough idea of the price KB:C will sell for? Only place I've seen it so far is GamersGate.

KB:AP was retailed for maybe £15 (on average) once the physical release came out, but a lot of digital stores asked, and are asking, about £25 for the game.

megakill
08-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Preoders will start roughly 2 weeks before release date that is Sept 17th.
Pricing will be announced at that time, but there will be 3 versions - expansion that can be installed over AP and a lower price, standalone GOTY version and platinum version with KB the Legend included.

Zhuangzi
08-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Preoders will start roughly 2 weeks before release date that is Sept 17th.
Pricing will be announced at that time, but there will be 3 versions - expansion that can be installed over AP and a lower price, standalone GOTY version and platinum version with KB the Legend included.

Cool, so if I still have my Gamersgate copy of AP installed then I'll be able to buy the expansion from Gamersgate and just install over the top? This would be a smaller download then?

Nike-it
08-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Cool, so if I still have my Gamersgate copy of AP installed then I'll be able to buy the expansion from Gamersgate and just install over the top? This would be a smaller download then?

Yes, it will be the easiest variant for you

Dwagginz
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Will it also be offered on Steam? That's where I got my Armored Princess from.

Nike-it
08-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Will it also be offered on Steam? That's where I got my Armored Princess from.

Sure it will be.

Dwagginz
08-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Excellent news, thanks Nike-it and megakill.

Now to go and overdose on Lind Erebos music until it comes out!

Mivo
08-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the information! This is good news. :) I got my copy from GamersGate also, and if there will be a lower priced expansion, that's even better. (My partner plays too, and she really loves the series, so we'll get two copies again.)

megakill
08-26-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the information! This is good news. :) I got my copy from GamersGate also, and if there will be a lower priced expansion, that's even better. (My partner plays too, and she really loves the series, so we'll get two copies again.)

God bless you both :-)