PDA

View Full Version : Who keeps moving the posts to other boards??

FOZ_1983
08-18-2010, 11:11 PM
This forum is small enough as it is, and these "little posts" are probably what keep this forum going since numbers are slowly in decline. So who the bloody hell thinks its funny to move them? Are they on their period or just having a serious case of PMT?

They have never been moved before, so why now? It seems like alot of work and hassle to move them, so why not just leave them be.

Rant over.

PantherAttack2
08-19-2010, 01:27 AM
I've noticed this, too, and I'm angry. :mad:

trk29
08-19-2010, 10:16 PM
What posts are you talking about Foz?

FOZ_1983
08-19-2010, 10:42 PM
What threads are you talking about Foz?

Hi trk....

I'm reffering to any of the topics on the BOP forum that have recently been moved to "other"

It seems like its just random ones getting moved though, and only recently to. Not sure why its happening. Any ideas?

Cheers :D

trk29
08-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I am trying to get the Apache Air Assault and Ace Combat moved back. Even though neither game pertains to BOP or 1C. I am still trying to get it done.

dkwookie
08-27-2010, 09:49 AM
I just put some comments in the Hawks 2 demo thread and noticed it had been moved. Leave that thread in the "other" section though, We don't want that game sullying our BOP forum

Robotic Pope
08-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't bother about the ace combat and Hawx threads. But the Apache Air Assault thread does kind of belong here. It is like the unofficial sequel to BoP. Just like Storm of War - BoB is discussed in the PC IL-2 forum.

trk29
08-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Sorry I can't move anything back. If you want another Apache thread you will have to create another one. But yes in the future if it doesn't pertain to BOP it will get moved.

dkwookie
08-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Trk can you clarify what topics will be moved? I have no problems with topics related to other air combat games but what about topics related to WW2 or general aviation/airshows? I hope they will be staying.

trk29
08-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Trk can you clarify what topics will be moved? I have no problems with topics related to other air combat games but what about topics related to WW2 or general aviation/airshows? I hope they will be staying.

Stuff like that has never been moved before, and nothing has been said to me about threads like that. So post away! :)
Other games will be moved.