PDA

View Full Version : Leadership to low? (problems in the mines)

Ezrael
08-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Right, so this is my first time playing King's Bounty and it seems I'm getting stuck in the Taron Mines. Most enemies are really tough and especially the Dragons are giving me a headache.

I'm a paladin playing on normal mode and I was wondering if my leadership is a problem. Currently I'm level 16 and have 5559 leadership. I've picked up every flag I could find up until this point. However, I've red posts from people claiming they have almost double my amount of leadership/mages saying they're up to 7k at my level.

So that got me wondering: have I done something wrong/missed something? Is there a way to salvage my situation? Currently my army is:

27 Shamans
55 Inquisitors.
21 Alchemists
25 Canoneers
91 Royal Snakes

77 mana, 62 rage

vmxa
08-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Leadership is always an issue. I played as Warrior and Mage, but have no idea what level or leadership I had at that point.

Often I would go to an area and some stacks were strong and others were not. Some I could avoid and come back for later.

Do you have the cage at that point? If you did, do you have Sleem and the Lava one active? If you do then those stack are not as hard as the game tells you.

If you have any wide area spells like Geyser and decent rage with 2 cage monsters, you should be fine. If not try to find other things to do, till you get stronger.

The Reaper is the hardest one to activate and is the best one IMO, but the first two are easy to get working.

I would be leery of players posting what they did as cheating is very easy. You could give yours self as much leadership as you want.

mousiehamster
08-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Right, so this is my first time playing King's Bounty and it seems I'm getting stuck in the Taron Mines. Most enemies are really tough and especially the Dragons are giving me a headache.

I'm a paladin playing on normal mode and I was wondering if my leadership is a problem. Currently I'm level 16 and have 5559 leadership. I've picked up every flag I could find up until this point. However, I've red posts from people claiming they have almost double my amount of leadership/mages saying they're up to 7k at my level.

So that got me wondering: have I done something wrong/missed something? Is there a way to salvage my situation? Currently my army is:

27 Shamans
55 Inquisitors.
21 Alchemists
25 Canoneers
91 Royal Snakes

77 mana, 62 rage

Lv16 and 5560 leadership sounds pretty horrid. I'm lv 22 (Paladin) and i have something like 17k or so (enough to have 1.5k skellie archers) with lv3 bowman commander. I'm guessing that during level up you selected everything but leadership gain.

prim001
11-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Well on my warrior at just lvl 11, im sitting on 5746 leadership, got lucky with one or two items but still alot of difference. Havnt chosen leadership each lvl up either, prioritising attack first.