PDA

View Full Version : Freezes in Hanger on PS3

PopsMagoo
08-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the PS3 version freezing up when you go into the Hanger? Mine locks up and I have to remove the game disc to get back out before I can return to the game. It only freezes when I go into the Hanger. I'll be quite grateful for any insight regarding this issue. Thanks.

winny
08-03-2010, 11:07 PM
You're the second one this week with this. It's either a Flightstick issue (I had a weird problem when using a stick assigned to controller 2) which is doubtfull or it's a corrupt save file. If it's the file you can either live with it, or delete the save file.. Which is a bit sh*t.

To test it create another user, install the game and update then go into hanger and see if it locks. If it doesn't then its the save file.

PopsMagoo
08-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I tried a different user and it did the same thing so I guess it must be the controller thing then. I have a Thrustmaster T-flight Hotas X. I just don't understand because everything else works great in the program. Only the hanger is a problem.

The Few
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I tried a different user and it did the same thing so I guess it must be the controller thing then. I have a Thrustmaster T-flight Hotas X. I just don't understand because everything else works great in the program. Only the hanger is a problem.

I have the same stick and have had this problem since the game came out, but it has never frozen on me when using a standard controller.

winny
08-04-2010, 09:10 PM
1 more suggestion, make sure that the TM is assigned to controller 1 before you start the game. Try that and see what happens