PDA

View Full Version : F.L.Y. 9 Fail

Drvn1
07-19-2010, 09:34 PM
I had the thing a week and last week it failed on me.. while in the middle of a mission my plane all of a sudden pitched right and stalled. No biggie, restarted the mission and right at the beginning it did the same thing.. turned off and reset game and still the same thing.. i call the company and they said to send it in LOL... So once again i'll be using the controller, but that is fine because i am far far better with the controller than the stick anyway.. this is why i havent been on, as well as being out of town...
Eearly on in my gaming experiences I learned that mad catz was crap so i never bought from them for 10 years till this moment and I see that nothing has changed quality wise since there N64 accessories were poop too.. taht is all :)

Robotic Pope
07-20-2010, 12:28 AM
Does sound like this stick has pretty shocking reliability. Three people on this forum have bought one and now all three have had failures within days of purchase. Sounds like exactly the same problem too, poor wiring.

Drvn1
07-20-2010, 02:05 AM
Yeah, 3 days is probably the shortest reliability I have ever had.. Also, stick has a huge dead zone so aiming is also hard to do...