PDA

View Full Version : Is this game still active

Rappin Randy
07-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Im a huge fan of WW2 aircraft and saw this game for $30 on amazon and was wondering what the online is like and how active this game is online. I'm going to buy this game no doubt but was just curious how the online is. Thanks

MACADEMIC
07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
It's a great game and if you love WWII aircraft you'll love this. Your $30 are well invested whether you play online or not. On the PS3, there is a good and loyal community and it's not hard to find matches.

MAC

1.JaVA_LGorrit
07-16-2010, 08:19 AM
yesterday evening we had around 20 people playing online.
The only way to play online is by adding friends on XBOX live.

But still the community is more active than you would think.
And it's a blast to play online!

olife
07-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Im a huge fan of WW2 aircraft and saw this game for $30 on amazon and was wondering what the online is like and how active this game is online. I'm going to buy this game no doubt but was just curious how the online is. Thanks

hello

welcome in bop!!

if u are fond of ww2 planes u will love this game!!!!!!!!!
and as say macademic,there is a loyal communauty and u will find a sympathetic games.
u play with ps3,xbox or pc?

good hunting

Rappin Randy
07-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I play on xbox GT: Rappin Randy and this sounds great. Cant wait to jump on

Rambo Rich 360
07-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Definitely a must-buy if you're into flying, especially WWII birds.

Bunch of people online everynite on xbox. You will need to add people to your friends list though to see games.

mattd27
07-16-2010, 05:47 PM
when you say nights do you mean EST or GMT time? I always say I'm coming back to play this game but I never do.:P

Soviet Ace
07-16-2010, 11:46 PM
when you say nights do you mean EST or GMT time? I always say I'm coming back to play this game but I never do.:P

Oh Matt, you're such a tease to people. Didn't your mother teach you never to tease a Soviet Bear! You could get a couple million Red Soldiers worth of anger coming down on you... Or just a couple Englishmen with a drunken temper? :P :cool:

olife
07-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I play on xbox GT: Rappin Randy and this sounds great. Cant wait to jump on

i m on ps3

good hunting rappin randy
have a lot of fun

Drvn1
07-19-2010, 10:06 PM
I play on X Box.. My GT is DRVN1.. Send me a FR