PDA

View Full Version : Complaints in last week

dkwookie
07-15-2010, 12:31 PM
I managed to get online twice in the last week. Both times ended up in some large capture the airfield sessions. On both received complaints about killing the opposition too much. First one was directed at our team in realistic where it was suggested we should let the other team capture the airport to get some points. Second was a personal one saying I did too much killing against a particular player.
In the first game it was clear the game was over and we flew away with 5 minutes to go. In the second I didn't deliberatly target any one player. I never do, unless they suicide bomb.
Anyway that's all by the by, what's the aim of the game? To win I thought.
On CTA I now only use guns, what's next, fly a PO2 as one player jokingly suggested.

winny
07-15-2010, 12:47 PM
I managed to get online twice in the last week. Both times ended up in some large capture the airfield sessions. On both received complaints about killing the opposition too much. First one was directed at our team in realistic where it was suggested we should let the other team capture the airport to get some points. Second was a personal one saying I did too much killing against a particular player.
In the first game it was clear the game was over and we flew away with 5 minutes to go. In the second I didn't deliberatly target any one player. I never do, unless they suicide bomb.
On CTA I now only use guns, what's next, fly a PO2 as one player jokingly suggested.

Yeah! You big bully you! Stop killing everybody already.. you should be made to fly off the map and land, and like it! :rolleyes:

Gilly
07-15-2010, 12:50 PM

Jealousy is a cruel mistress mate. If only they could have your flight skills! As there's different 'experience' levels amongst pilots it's always going to be the case that in some games they end up on the receiving end. CTA is such a game. If people are going to land then it's too be expected that they'll get shot/ rocketed/ bombed and if they keep
doing it they'll likely end up with high 'death' rates. We've had some great games recently in cta where it's rockets and no bombs which makes it a level playing field. Personally I'm with you on guns only but to be honest I don't really care who flies what. When you're playing with just one airfield what do peolple expect 'after you old chap', 'no, after you'!!!
If i land or attempt to land I expect to become target no.1 for the opposition and hence die often.
I'd take solace in the fact that you're being told to 'back off the killing'. Just proves you're doing it right! I'd maybe speak with
Gordon as he's posted on the yuplay forum that we're all 'princesses' anyway. Think no one would object to you killing him lots! That said I think everyones guns are trained his way!

http://forum.yuplay.com/lofiversion/index.php?t2292.html

SEE
07-15-2010, 12:50 PM
buy an Xbox......:grin:

KAV
07-15-2010, 12:51 PM

Aaaaa last week !
I get it, the reason lies here:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=15501

The duxfords will soon be flying again mate, rest your worries........

McQ59
07-15-2010, 01:11 PM

Stop playing with the women wookie. Come fly with the lads :)

dkwookie
07-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Stop playing with the women wookie. Come fly with the lads :)

LOL I would have done but all the regulars were swanning around duxford.

In the first game it was me and one of our US freinds who got it in the neck.

We are in danger of ending up with some flying circus. I will keep a tally chart of all oposition players and spread the kills round. If one player hits 5 deaths I leave him to it, be he on the runway capturing or shooting a team mate. We need anton to add a paintball mode where nobody gets hurt. HSSE and all that.

Gilly
07-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Handbag mode?

dkwookie
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM
"what are we supposed to use? Harsh language?"

olife
07-15-2010, 02:36 PM

il2 stay a cool online game ,if u play call of duty modern warfare 2 ,u will find a real bad guys who are bad meaning,it is the online game,there are a cool guys and no cool guys...

Gilly
07-15-2010, 03:48 PM
"what are we supposed to use? Harsh language?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SSOWORzw4&feature=youtube_gdata

Davedog74
07-15-2010, 04:12 PM
as others have said,your a victim of you own success mr wookie,all you can do is message back that its the game and nothing personal.part of cta is taking the airfield and sometimes you might die 10 times doing it,
plus some people really really dont like being shot down

dkwookie
07-15-2010, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SSOWORzw4&feature=youtube_gdata

brilliant, as Qui Gon said, there's always a bigger fish

I was thinking of changing my PSN to Oddball and hacking the game so I fire pretty paint bombs.
As for Gordons comments on yuplay I reckon we dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body

winny
07-15-2010, 05:09 PM
As for Gordons comments on yuplay I reckon we dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body

Blimey.. he's quite obnoxious. I may have to register so I can go and wind him up...

dkwookie
07-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Blimey.. he's quite obnoxious. I may have to register so I can go and wind him up...

I was thinking of that too. He seems right up himself. I don't remember ever playing him. He just painted a big bullseye on himself though

bobbysocks
07-15-2010, 07:58 PM
people take crap too personal. or they are more competitive than their dogfighting ability. in the CTAs i have been in...usually i will take an I-153 because i can land that thing pretty easily...and i do get on the ground and stopped or almost stopped ...only to get bombed or shot up. and usually by the same person...its just the way it is. i plan to land..he plans to defend. the only way it gets cheesy is if you repeatedly chase one particular player ( and one of lesser skill) all over the countryside in order to smoke them...and DK i know think you are doing that. like SEE said....get another xbox disc :grin:

Shadowcorp
07-18-2010, 11:40 AM
take it as a compliment, looks like you will have a new addition to your fan club. From what i understand this guy is already in my fanclub and ratmans too.

Nice to see you back in the skies again wookie

dkwookie
07-18-2010, 01:48 PM
take it as a compliment, looks like you will have a new addition to your fan club. From what i understand this guy is already in my fanclub and ratmans too.

Nice to see you back in the skies again wookie

Cheers shadow. I enjoyed that Berlin historical last night. Sounds like josh withstanding

Balderz002
07-18-2010, 03:02 PM
I would love to meet this Gordon chap in the street!

Spln_Sir
07-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Do what you can to win. If that means landing over and over, or strafing, or dogfighting. To me that just seems like common sense. Any sore losers need to acquire skills and STFU. BTW nice TB today; death to Death.

dkwookie
07-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Do what you can to win. If that means landing over and over, or strafing, or dogfighting. To me that just seems like common sense. Any sore losers need to acquire skills and STFU. BTW nice TB today; death to Death.

That was a nice TB last night. I think 8 players is optimal for a TB. Some of the manoeuvres were great. At one point I ended up wing tip to wing tip next to gilly, both firing full burst. Great stuff

Gilly
07-19-2010, 09:51 AM
That was a nice TB last night. I think 8 players is optimal for a TB. Some of the manoeuvres were great. At one point I ended up wing tip to wing tip next to gilly, both firing full burst. Great stuff

Was a fun one alright. As you said that wing tip to wing tip was nice. If only you could screen grab with just a one button push!!
It's always nice when they 'team up' in the lobby beforehand, their ignorance of the potential death facing them very obvious to note!!! You know it's a good game when you end up as lowest score yet still have 12 kills

scottyvt4
07-20-2010, 10:20 PM
sorry not been on here for a few days................... rant ahoy (just a general one lol) and not directed at anyone on here!!!

1st point wookie E-bully :p :p :p fact only time ive killed you more than 6 times in the one match you were parked on a runway hahaha

i play the Ps3 fromat online and play most of the time with the regular posters and not regular posters on the forum ratman, cranny (albeit aint seen him for a while) ect ect ive been playing in recent matches and i feel ive been tageted but some newer guys to the forum im no ways an expert at this, and its hard enough with out fu*kers once ive shot them down its continuois for 5 - 10 kills at times!!!! I know its hard some times esp with dig dog fights if you drift infront of somes line of fire and they take you down fair enough in TB's i tend to kill someone and move up the names so I dont appear to be targeting someone!!!! Im frankly getting sick of it!!!! i love this game and love playing with the guys on here the games are great and fun most of the time!!!!!!!!!

i dont mind getting my ass kicked and ive had a few at the hands of rat,wookie,shadow, davedog and others cta's i will try and land at any oppertunity, i dont kamikaze or deliberately crash into people mid air collisions cant be helped (sp?) i bail (sometimes too early) ANY time i possibly can and ALWAYS send a message to the person if i crashed and couldnt get out in time saying sorry!!!!!

read through that thread on yuplay OMG winny davedog fu*king epic lol that c*nt gordon stuffed me over as briggboy was introducing me too it heard the convo in the pre game lobby and in the game it was a dogfight iirc gave me such a doing i wont play sim at all and he is a fu*king hypocrite to pull davedog up for grammer on a forum consider he was using text talk and this made me LLF

from his post on yuplay- in reply to winny -

I look 4ward 2 a lifelong battle with the likes of u, Ratman, Mirgervin, Briggboy, Tagemandbagem aka Zatoishe Zanguro and any others that might crop up along the way. U notice i'm not afraid 2 name names and call out u losers

he's the loser!!! CoD mod warfare 2 he should be playing IMO

sorry

thats all scotty

Ratman91101
07-21-2010, 03:36 AM
I`f that only worked my friends our worries would b over.lord knows I have no F#$#%@&%$# prolem telllen that gutless little shit Sir GORDO to piss off.And on more than 1 occasion put the Prince of Sim in his dark damp little place.But obviously we have herd farts in the wind before.Have we not?I heard the the perfect word to describe his no thought suggestions and sermises. QUEEF! Thats right lads. Nothin but a pussy fart in the dark. LOL RAT OUT !!!!!

Gilly
09-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally I was going to post a specific thread on this but its maybe more appropriate in here.
We all to well aware of the abusive ranting of one particular village idiot on here but since 'its' departure from here I have received what can be best described as depraved, sickening, threatening abuse via the psn from said 'player'.
I know I am not alone in this and as such thought the best thing was to post a solution suggested to me.
If you go online and to the playstation website you can log in using your PSN details. This then accesses your profile. On the top menu bar there is a link to PSN support which if you click takes you to a page that has a 'grief reporting' function. You are then able to fill in a short form about the abuser and submit it to the administrators.
I have been forced to take this action after unfortunately my young son switched on the PS3 last week and was unlucky enough to open one of these said messages which 'wished him dead and that no one gave a fcuk'. Needless to say he was pretty upset and I spent most of the night assuring him that no one was coming to kill him. Hence I was and to a degree am pretty fkn angry. If anyone I employed wrote even one sentence of what is written in these messages I would sack them instantly and report them to the police.
I have had a response from the admin but am not going to go into here as I'm sure said 'nutcase' will be viewing this under some other assumed name. If anyone does want any further info then please drop me a PM and I'll do everything I can to assist.

Sorry to have filled the post with this type of game detracting stuff but as far as I'm concerned I'm not prepared to put up with this kind of infantile and downright sick-minded filth. Thanks for your understanding.

FOZ_1983
09-02-2010, 04:05 PM
buy an Xbox......:grin:

:D

Hit the nail on the head.

Zatoichi_Sanjuro
09-02-2010, 04:27 PM
from his post on yuplay- in reply to winny -

I look 4ward 2 a lifelong battle with the likes of u, Ratman, Mirgervin, Briggboy, Tagemandbagem aka Zatoishe Zanguro and any others that might crop up along the way. U notice i'm not afraid 2 name names and call out u losers

he's the loser!!! CoD mod warfare 2 he should be playing IMO

He's more than a loser, he's completely deluded. I've played him many times, he hasn't beaten me even once, and there are loads of sim players far better than me. Mirgervin literally obliterates him at every opportunity and Gordon has no response other than to run and cry about "cheating".

Those threads on yuplay are just utterly depressing when you realise he's in his 40s and all his childish bravado is baseless.

dkwookie
09-03-2010, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlefXQYaO0

Gilly
09-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Wow u ladies still cackling about me. I luv it. Firstly, u career realistic players Winny, DaveDog, Ratman et al., shut the **** up. Until u compete in sim mode u just do not matter. Wookie i played with u a couple of days ago after not having played for months and u suck. Balder if your fighting skills equal your gaming skills u do not want to meet me anywhere, anytime faggot. Lastly, as 4 Mirgervin and zatoishe sanjuro aka tagemandbagem, i am waiting 4 u on the pc version, wings of prey which u both said u were getting soon. Let us c if your skills translate 2 that media. No ******* way...and u know it. So shut your piehole princess and follow thru on that promise. Yeah i am back and no more mister nice guy u ******* losers.

Wanko MkII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not welcome here, ban

Davedog74
09-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Wow u ladies still cackling about me. I luv it. Firstly, u career realistic players Winny, DaveDog, Ratman et al., shut the **** up. Until u compete in sim mode u just do not matter. Wookie i played with u a couple of days ago after not having played for months and u suck. Balder if your fighting skills equal your gaming skills u do not want to meet me anywhere, anytime faggot. Lastly, as 4 Mirgervin and zatoishe sanjuro aka tagemandbagem, i am waiting 4 u on the pc version, wings of prey which u both said u were getting soon. Let us c if your skills translate 2 that media. No ******* way...and u know it. So shut your piehole princess and follow thru on that promise. Yeah i am back and no more mister nice guy u ******* losers. hi gordon how are you?why did you go over to w.o.p ?we all miss you so much,we could all be really good players with your guidance and kind words.please come back
bye bye darling

dkwookie
09-03-2010, 10:42 AM
W.o.p = Wankers Only Please

Davedog74
09-03-2010, 11:55 AM
i found some footage of gordon on a night out,in his mind he is the coolest cat,who gets all the ladies,but lets see..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDYObC7B7kU

FOZ_1983
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow u ladies still cackling about me. I luv it. Firstly, u career realistic players Winny, DaveDog, Ratman et al., shut the **** up. Until u compete in sim mode u just do not matter. Wookie i played with u a couple of days ago after not having played for months and u suck. Balder if your fighting skills equal your gaming skills u do not want to meet me anywhere, anytime faggot. Lastly, as 4 Mirgervin and zatoishe sanjuro aka tagemandbagem, i am waiting 4 u on the pc version, wings of prey which u both said u were getting soon. Let us c if your skills translate 2 that media. No ******* way...and u know it. So shut your piehole princess and follow thru on that promise. Yeah i am back and no more mister nice guy u ******* losers.

What a complete bell end!!

A serious case of verbal diarrhea coming from him.

Lexandro
09-04-2010, 06:15 AM
How u like me now bitches.....

Why, what a fine fellow you are. You simply must join us sometime for a cup of tea and a biscuit, what. I'm sure you could entertain us with some fine anecdotes, and many a humerous quip. Your sparkling personality is a real joy to see in these forums, its been to long since we have had someone of your caliber. And your literary skills are second to none, as proven by your highly eloquent allegory.

U2RATTLEHUM
09-04-2010, 08:28 AM

The problem is not the planes you guys are flying, but rather that you guys are using bombs, rockets, connons and o-yea machine guns. And please reframe from using harsh words as ammo or I will be in theropy for another 10yrs. or is that 15yrs

winny
09-04-2010, 10:09 AM

Oh Gordon.. You used to be such a nice guy.. Now you seem borderline homophobic and all angry. Don't be telling me to shut the **** up. You're coming over all spoilt brat again. This started because you didn't like getting killed and you decided to call someone a cheat. Now all of a sudden you're better than everyone and are mouthing off like you are something special.

'Come and play on PC' ner ner ner ner.. Child.

.. 'Come get some' 'how you like me now bitches' 'no more mister nice guy' !?? Your originality is sadly very lacking and you seem to be stuck in some sort of 'bad movie script' type of talk.. You might be king of sim (in your own head) but your argument skills are seriously lacking.. Now go away and come back with something better because I haven't even had to think about this reply.. come on give me some more!

Gilly
09-04-2010, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBNqUdqm1E&feature=youtube_gdata_

QBlackDeathQ
09-11-2010, 07:44 AM

You should come fly sim with us.:cool:

QBlackDeathQ
09-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Wanko MkII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not welcome here, ban

emm who is this Wanko?:confused:

McQ59
09-11-2010, 10:36 AM

It's a bomberghost :shock:

Lexandro
09-11-2010, 10:57 AM

Someone you dont want to know. Your better off in the dark, that way your not a target. :-P

Ratman91101
09-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Nobody.No 1 worth knowing.

QBlackDeathQ
09-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Someone you dont want to know. Your better off in the dark, that way your not a target. :-P

Hum? come on who is Wanko. h

KAV
09-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Some doors are better left unopened.
This is one.

scottyvt4
09-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Kavs right ..................

but imo

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/scottyvtr/forum%20link%20pics/Needs-More-Wookie.jpg

couldnt resist it lol

LonePantherz
09-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Its random to bring it up seeing little relevance' but is it jst me or are most/all u PS3 players xenophobic or soemthing?
Ive only been playing fr a few days and it seems as if a there few people who seem to pick on me in a fight... or atleast try to.

Yeah and the whole 'bail if ur fuked' rule is kinda wearing a bit thin...
When i got the game a few days back, shadow told me that its an "establishment" on PS3... Thats cool n I strted doing it but aside from him n maybe a couple others no one seemed to do it in return.
I stop doing it n suddenly everyone strts bitchng about how Im playing cheap n "if u do it, people will do it for u"... Yeah right

winny
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Its random to bring it up seeing little relevance' but is it jst me or are most/all u PS3 players xenophobic or soemthing?
Ive only been playing fr a few days and it seems as if a there few people who seem to pick on me in a fight... or atleast try to.

Yeah and the whole 'bail if ur fuked' rule is kinda wearing a bit thin...
When i got the game a few days back, shadow told me that its an "establishment" on PS3... Thats cool n I strted doing it but aside from him n maybe a couple others no one seemed to do it in return.
I stop doing it n suddenly everyone strts bitchng about how Im playing cheap n "if u do it, people will do it for u"... Yeah right

It's a bit hit and miss.. Some do some don't and at the end of the day it's a personal choice. If you see a room full of names from here you can expect that the majority will bail. There's a whole other group that don't. Just treat people as they treat you seems to be the general rule. I'm not a big fan of the abuse that people get for not bailing. Seems a little rough on newcomers, especially non english speakers.

I don't know if anyones explained it but the reason for bailing is to credit the kill with the person who shot you. If you let the plane crash the kill crediting is hit and miss to say the least.

olife
09-15-2010, 11:03 AM
It's a bit hit and miss.. Some do some don't and at the end of the day it's a personal choice. If you see a room full of names from here you can expect that the majority will bail. There's a whole other group that don't. Just treat people as they treat you seems to be the general rule. I'm not a big fan of the abuse that people get for not bailing. Seems a little rough on newcomers, especially non english speakers.

I don't know if anyones explained it but the reason for bailing is to credit the kill with the person who shot you. If you let the plane crash the kill crediting is hit and miss to say the least.

hello guys

in fact i think the connection can be important to be credit or no when u shoot a guy and he crashed,somestimes u shoot a guy and after a long time he try to fly and finnally crashed u have a credit but sometimes u shoot a guy ,he stall and crash immediately but u have not the credit,i think before to be a problem to bail out or don t bail out ,there are a real probs of bugs and connection in this game that we don t see in the others games,for me even if sometimes i m nervous to didn t have the credits(8 kills without credits in the same game 2 days ago!!!!)it is not a prob for me if the guy crashed and don t bail out,it is just a game and i think if the guy have the time to crash himself, it is because i was not able to shoot him with a precise fire!!i think...i must progress in the precise shots!!

MACADEMIC
09-15-2010, 11:32 AM
hello guys

in fact i think the connection can be important to be credit or no when u shoot a guy and he crashed,somestimes u shoot a guy and after a long time he try to fly and finnally crashed u have a credit but sometimes u shoot a guy ,he stall and crash immediately but u have not the credit,i think before to be a problem to bail out or don t bail out ,there are a real probs of bugs and connection in this game that we don t see in the others games,for me even if sometimes i m nervous to didn t have the credits(8 kills without credits in the same game 2 days ago!!!!)it is not a prob for me if the guy crashed and don t bail out,it is just a game and i think if the guy have the time to crash himself, it is because i was not able to shoot him with a precise fire!!i think...i must progress in the precise shots!!

Good thinking Olife. What matters is the guy is down and won't be shooting at you or your flight any longer. At least not from that plane.

MAC

Gilly
09-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Good thinking Olife. What matters is the guy is down and won't be shooting at you or your flight any longer. At least not from that plane.

MAC

But if you're wanting to play 'sim' with all it's so called benefits then to bail when shot to bits and unable to fly is more in keeping with real life. Personally I think it's the right and gentleman's way to play and will happily bail. To crash is just childish and more in keeping with arcade. Be a man, swallow your pride rather than worrying about your scoreboard position and get out if you have time. You certainly gain far more respect from me for doing so- put it this way if you deliberately fall from a height and don't bail then you can rest assured I'll be coming straight back again for more. It's why I have no desire to fly sim dogfights and team battles, they're just crash fests at 100ft.
Just wished it was a case of you crash- you're out. I'm sure then everyone would be desperate to bail and we wouldn't be having this conversation.....again

dkwookie
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Experienced players know instantly when their plane is done for. A quick look at the damage indicator and a move of the stick is enough to tell.
Flying a dead stick like that drives me nuts. The plane won't do what I want to do so why waste precious flight time struggling with a doomed aircraft. It's only a matter of time before you stall or are picked off by someone else so may as well let the guy who killed your plane get the credit.
I bail out and get back in the fight with a fresh plane. In CTA or strike some advanced play is to criple a player rather than kill him. That gains time for landing or bombing if that guy doesn't realise and tries to fly a dead aircraft.
I will say if a player deliberately won't bail (and regular players can spot these a mile away) I won't bail for them

Davedog74
09-15-2010, 02:21 PM
ive been shot so many times,so im good at bailing,its a must to make the game enjoyable for everyone,9 out of 10 times i will hit that button before i crash,or like dk said two black wings or no engine im flipping the plane over and im out,putting a bit of silk in the sky.sim mode is the worst for crashy crash games and smoking bombers crashing into targets,

Wild_Bill_Kelso
09-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Granted, the gentlemen approach is to bail out. However, as someone noted in another post, a good percentage of the time in Sim. the battles are on the deck which gives you little time to execute the bailout procedure. As OLife pointed out, this game has its quirks and ongoing issues, but enjoyable nonetheless.......

Zatoichi_Sanjuro
09-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Just wished it was a case of you crash- you're out. I'm sure then everyone would be desperate to bail and we wouldn't be having this conversation.....again

That would be a good idea for the inevitable sequel, you only get one life and a limited number of planes. If you're killed or you crash, then you're done. But if you bail at the right moment then you restart at the nearest airfield.

Of course we'll have re-arm airfields and German cockpits and dedicated servers as well.

Shadowcorp
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM
for my opinion on bailing and non bailing read Dkwookies post again.
And in all honesty bailing only really works well in certain modes where the player aircraft aren't constantly scrabbling around the deck: in those modes you have little choice but crashing, purposefully or not.