PDA

View Full Version : Online

JokerOfAces
07-13-2010, 03:59 AM
I got this game today. I have tried online a few times. Is there ever anyone on?

Lahatiel
07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
You can generally find a match on PS3, but sometimes you have to be patient.

JokerOfAces
07-13-2010, 06:34 PM
I got it on xbox. Its a shame to see it so empty. Really enjoyable game.

Jim di Griz
07-13-2010, 07:12 PM
I seem to remember a few new xBox posters of late...what time of day (and time zone) are you trying to get online from?

Daytime (GMT) isn't very busy, but as Lahatiel says, there are matches to be found. A lot more tradffic happens in the evening around this way, from what I've heard.

Hope that helps.

Rambo Rich 360
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Actually, you can find quite a few users on xbox lately, more often so during the evening hours.

It may appear that nobody is online when you do a search (No servers available at this time). That doesn't mean nobody is playing. Once a game is started, it will not show up until its ended and somebody hosts one again (creates a lobby).

The best way to play online is to add people to your friends list that play the game regularly (see the posts and threads on this forum) that way you know when they're online and you can then see when they create a lobby, etc.

I think the post above (sticky) called "New Pilots" has more information and people's gamertags that you can add to get you started.

You can add mine too if you'd like and let me know your gamertag and i'll keep a lookout for you and invite you to games when I see you online.

JokerOfAces
07-17-2010, 06:51 PM
xXHeXeNXx

Thats my gamertag. Looking forward to some gaming.

Rambo Rich 360
07-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Tried to enter your gamertag but xbox live said there wasn't any by that name.