PDA

View Full Version : Spell 'Evlin' ?

aurora2
07-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Okay, so i learned this spell from a scroll and tried it out several times, but i can't understand what it really does...
When i use it, it creates a little purple smoke-like thing from a corpse. If an enemy or one of my troops get into the same cell as the Eviln, it damages the target, and does nothing more.. But the Spell's description says different things...
So if anyone can tell me what it really does, i would be happy :D

kcwong
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Okay, so i learned this spell from a scroll and tried it out several times, but i can't understand what it really does...
When i use it, it creates a little purple smoke-like thing from a corpse. If an enemy or one of my troops get into the same cell as the Eviln, it damages the target, and does nothing more.. But the Spell's description says different things...
So if anyone can tell me what it really does, i would be happy :D

It's a cloud of negative energy... if you move your undead troop on it Eviln will resurrect it by a percentage. It's a very powerful healing spell for undead.

Eviln will act by itself on adjacent units (friend or foe) after 3 turns passed IIRC.

aurora2
07-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh thanks, it seems i misunderstood the description then.
So this spell will come in handy, because i have some necromancers in my army ;)

Esteral
08-31-2010, 08:23 AM
Spell works wonders on bigger stacks.
Specially (ancient) vampires and Black Knights.

Good Black knight tactic is, use Teleport to get the knight across the board.
Then (if possible) put stone skin / magic shield (from archmage) and magic springs. After some troops are dead cast eviln on the dead stack and move the dead knight onto the space. You can also use the archmage ability to move the knight 1 space. This way the knight will not lose its action points.

Metathron
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM
You can also use the archmage ability to move the knight 1 space. This way the knight will not lose its action points.

Doesnt Eviln take all action points anyway?

Esteral
09-05-2010, 11:09 PM
When you walk onto eviln you will use all action points
But if you use the archmage ability you will not lose actions points. Als if you are standing next to à eviln it Will jump onto you. But can also jump on any other stack next to it