PDA

View Full Version : Other thread was locked

dkwookie
07-08-2010, 07:40 PM
I wanted to say my own thoughts about Branko. I dont play much these days but I still love the game and the players. Many threads and arguments over the last few months about and with Branko but I have only had good conversations.
We talked about favourite planes and swapped details and a week later I received an original piece from a spitfire cockpit in the post. Business card was Branko <surname>, laminated with the Sentimental Journey B17 on the back. I am not saying I condone the kind of messages some have received but to put another perspective on things. The thread the other day was pretty grim reading

Shadowcorp
07-09-2010, 10:58 AM
i heard gilly speak of the nice things about branko also.... shame branko took this game far too seriously and couldn't control brankos tempers. I might have liked branko as well if branko could only stop ranting at me

winny
07-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Someone who pretends to be female, then pretends to be dead in order to try and avoid the consequences of what they've said shouldn't be given the time of day..

This was never about how branko treated his mates. It's about how he treats me.

He was fine with me initially, then switched on me because I disagreed with him. That's all I did. And I'm not one to keep quiet.

dkwookie
07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
I understand what you are saying winny. It's all a bit weird and those messages are out of order. All I was saying was unless she/he knocked up the very real looking laminated business card then there is truth to some of what was posted (b17 sentimental journey).
This whole situation came from rockets if I recall correctly? Madness how things can spiral out of control with us hardcore players. If this was call of duty we wouldn't even have discussed such things but we are all passionate about the game and the period so things get hot on here sometimes