PDA

View Full Version : Any active squadrons?

draux
07-07-2010, 07:49 PM
From the beginning, Il-2 didnt really get the online following that we'd hoped for, but are there any squadrons out there that are still hanging on? It's been awhile since my squad has even practiced, but I think its just a matter of putting something togather to get people interested again.

If you are a squad leader/member post your squad's info here. Ill go first. Who knows, maybe we can get a little bit of a community going?

Squad Name: The Sins & Saints
Platform: 360 mainly, some on PS3
Number of members: 12 active on BoP
Prefered difficulty: Sim (but will do realistic)
Homepage: www.sinsandsaints.org

markyboyacebassist
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Squad Name: 666th Armageddon Fighter-Bomber Squadron
Number of members: 30
Preferred difficulty realistic.
Number active ?:confused:

TheGreyBaron
07-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Im new to IL2 on the Xbox and was unable to get online to work on my PC so I might as well be a newb. But I am willing to create a squadron.

Squad Name: Grey Lancers
Number of Members: 1! (For Now)
Prefered Difficulty: Simulator but will play Realistic (NEVER ARCADE)
GAMER TAG: Spartan FMM

draux
07-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Max!! Glad to see you're still around. The 666th can't be in too bad of shape, it seems like I've seen some of you guys online recently. We should see about getting some folks together to play and whatnot.

dkwookie
07-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Skullbreakers 101st is probably the biggest on PS3. Gilly, shadowcorp, winny, spinsir, ratman and myself are all members. Speak to ratman about joining. Great bunch of players who all play fair and square

Ratman91101
07-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Skullbreakers 101st Elite is my squadron.I have 18 active Ps3 realistic and sim pilots.56 on active roster.Let me know.Were allways looking for formatable opponants.Message me here or Ratman0308@yahoo.com I`m quite certain your Ps3 pilots know my name. RATMAN91101 You may also visit our website at www.Skullbreaker/Spruz.com C`ya in the clouds!

markyboyacebassist
07-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Max!! Glad to see you're still around. The 666th can't be in too bad of shape, it seems like I've seen some of you guys online recently. We should see about getting some folks together to play and whatnot.

Let's get it on Draux, death from above!! :-P:-P

draux
07-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Skullbreakers 101st Elite is my squadron.I have 18 active Ps3 realistic and sim pilots.56 on active roster.Let me know.Were allways looking for formatable opponants.Message me here or Ratman0308@yahoo.com I`m quite certain your Ps3 pilots know my name. RATMAN91101 You may also visit our website at www.Skullbreaker/Spruz.com C`ya in the clouds!

I prolly wouldn't stand a chance on the ps3 because I rely on my trusty ol Ace Edge and don't have a good stick for the PS3, but I'd still love to catch up with you guys.

Max, I'll be waiting. Whenever your done training :-P, let me know mwa ha ha!!!