PDA

View Full Version : Crash kill bug new solution

Shadowcorp
07-05-2010, 10:49 AM
With regards to the forcing an aircraft into the ground through damage, i have already reported one way to ensure the kill is credited. Now i have found another (Though the credit is owed to Howardtheduck), Bear in mind i speak of the patched ps3 version and am not qualified to speak of any other platform

This one is quite simple make sure they go down over the sea or water, as long as you put the last shot in the kill is assured

Gilly
07-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Top one Shadow or should I say Howard, from now on we only fight the cheese eating surrender monkeys over open water. Will have to check the deliberate bombing/ sucide tactic to see if it eliviates that too.

McQ59
07-07-2010, 12:29 AM
They never knew how to sail either. (Just my opinion..,)

Spln_Sir
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Gilly I thought you knew better. Most surrender monkeys are lactose intolerant. Therefore cheese makes them sick.

Gilly
07-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Gilly I thought you knew better. Most surrender monkeys are lactose intolerant. Therefore cheese makes them sick.

Lol! I was being polite and diplomatic!!!
If I was being my usual self I'd refer to them as 'a right pack of Gene Hunts'

dkwookie
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
This is why we need carrier based levels. No land just sea, watery grave for the cheesemeisters.
"you know how you tell when your in the water chief, you look from the dorsal to the tail"

scottyvt4
07-08-2010, 03:48 PM
They never knew how to sail either. (Just my opinion..,)

Lol! I was being polite and diplomatic!!!
If I was being my usual self I'd refer to them as 'a right pack of Gene Hunts'

for the 3 above .................... LMFAO hahahahaha :o:cool:

i actually lol'ed!!!!

oh aye howardtheknobjockey, had a run in with him also meh :mad:!!!

as always shadow i take my hat off to you again my friend................