PDA

View Full Version : Squadrons? And other PS3 players

kjwright
07-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Ive noticed since ive joined that some of the members have Fighter Squadron tags.Just wondering how you guys go about it. Also im looking for more PS3 players to play with. I need to get some more practice and maybe an experienced pilot can show me the ropes. Just no quotes from the movie Battle Of Britain, you know the scne were robert shaw is reaming out a new pilot about his hours in spits.
[after berating Simon, a young pilot]
Squadron Leader Skipper: How many hours in Spits?
Simon: Ten and a half, sir.
Squadron Leader Skipper: Let's make it *eleven*, before *Jerry* has you for *breakfast!*
Pilot Officer Archie: Spring chicken to shitehawk in one easy lesson.
[at low volume, almost whispering, after Simon and Skipper leave the building for their aircraft]
Pilot Officer Archie: daka!-daka!-daka!-daka!-daka!-daka!-daka!-daka!

Shadowcorp
07-03-2010, 09:45 AM
theres are few different squadrons the largest easily being the 101st, to clarify do you play arcade simulator or realistic

kjwright
07-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Havent tried Sim yet, but looking forward to it. I mainly play which ever i can find a game on first lol....

olife
07-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Havent tried Sim yet, but looking forward to it. I mainly play which ever i can find a game on first lol....

u are welcome in sim when u want,play for fun with many guys and we laugh a lot about ours fly mistakes!!!

good hunting

kjwright
07-03-2010, 10:33 AM
To behonest i think i played with you the other day. my PSN name is silntdeath207.

kjwright
07-03-2010, 10:56 AM
i think im gonna get on right now and give it a go

olife
07-03-2010, 11:40 AM
To behonest i think i played with you the other day. my PSN name is silntdeath207.

yes,yes we were many guys in a battle team if i remenber exactly

Ratman91101
07-04-2010, 05:38 AM
For sure.I`de like to check you out sometime.I would also b happy to give you some basic aircraft set ups that you can refine to your own style.I`m on all the time mainly hosting.So give me a shout!

kjwright
07-04-2010, 06:32 AM
For sure.I`de like to check you out sometime.I would also b happy to give you some basic aircraft set ups that you can refine to your own style.I`m on all the time mainly hosting.So give me a shout!
Hey Ratman youve already gotten to play with me. silntdeath207. tried to add you but it said your friend box was full so. Im enjoying terrozing people in the P-51

scottyvt4
07-04-2010, 07:30 PM
welcome ... again lol

there is the oppertunity to play in some historical games i.e dogfights over dover spits vs 109's or bombing runs over britan spits/hurricanes vs 109s/he111's or berlin p51/b17s vs Fw190's and free flight in which you fly around explore the map practise some manoevers :)

trk29
07-04-2010, 09:29 PM
If your looking for people to play with everybody on here wouldn't think twice of adding you just ask. As far as the squadrons go. Mine didn't last long some of us still fly together but it is very rare. Things never really took off (pun intended) :). Partly due to Flight Lead changing hands and me not having time to schedule sorties and practice sessions.:(