PDA

View Full Version : Plane Cockpits?

Cryptic Phant0m
07-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I have noticed that there are a bunch of planes in BOP that do not have interior cockpit views.

Is there a reason for this or did they just no have time to finish all of the views for these planes?

SEE
07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Cockpits not available for all ac, never will be and a great disappointment too many fans! The game was abandoned by the publishers and the game is what you have out of the box! If you have a reasonable PC and want the full experience (and regular on line sessions) get IL1946.

bobbysocks
07-02-2010, 04:28 PM
from what i have read the german planes werent originally designated to be flown by the users. they were added as an after thought and hence no cockpit views due to time constraints....

Hrok81
07-02-2010, 04:56 PM
How about Wings of Prey? Does it have the same flaws (P-51, Fw-190...) as BoP or is it better?
In WoP there are all the cockpits anyway

Soviet Ace
07-03-2010, 08:11 PM
How about Wings of Prey? Does it have the same flaws (P-51, Fw-190...) as BoP or is it better?
In WoP there are all the cockpits anyway

Far as I know, Wings of Prey has all plane cockpits besides bombers.... I think. But besides that, I think they fixed the P-51 and FW-190s problems, and that's pretty much it.

Robotic Pope
07-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Far as I know, Wings of Prey has all plane cockpits besides bombers.... I think. But besides that, I think they fixed the P-51 and FW-190s problems, and that's pretty much it.

Yeah, WoP has all the cockpits like Soviet Ace said, it fixed a few bugs and errors, like correcting the P-51B into the proper Mustang mkIa and the flight characteristics of some of the planes. WoP also has the P-40, basicly its like BoP would have been if 505 had let it be updated with patches and more DLC.
But I think I heard that theyve stopped doing updates for WoP too now, aparently to work on new game?

Soviet Ace
07-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Yeah, WoP has all the cockpits like Soviet Ace said, it fixed a few bugs and errors, like correcting the P-51B into the proper Mustang mkIa and the flight characteristics of some of the planes. WoP also has the P-40, basicly its like BoP would have been if 505 had let it be updated with patches and more DLC.
But I think I heard that theyve stopped doing updates for WoP too now, aparently to work on new game?

Yeah, I heard they'd stopped making updates for WoP also. Not sure where, but I think it was on some site? Maybe their forums or something of a forum feel? (Could have just been a rumor though.) They also added a P-39 Aircobra with Soviet markings as well last I checked... I think it's one of the latest/last updates to WoP. ('46's Aircobra is still probably better.)

505 is really kinda crummy on updating their games anyway. And just having games in general. Their latest game, Naughty Bear, I heard got a really terrible review, and was plagued with plenty of glitches, hick-ups, and problems.

Cryptic Phant0m
07-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Is the dlc that they have worth buying?

SEE
07-04-2010, 02:33 AM
You get the P47-D with magnificent fire power (tough as old boots too!) and the P47-D Mission pack. Actually, you already have them on your disc. What you don't have is the code to unlock them and thats what you pay for - the unlock code! I bought it to support the game (and no regrets as I like the P47). Whether its worth buying is a sore point for most fans....

ter4torn
07-05-2010, 04:59 AM
You get the P47-D with magnificent fire power (tough as old boots too!) and the P47-D Mission pack. Actually, you already have them on your disc. What you don't have is the code to unlock them and thats what you pay for - the unlock code! I bought it to support the game (and no regrets as I like the P47). Whether its worth buying is a sore point for most fans....

Seriously? this is the worst dlc ever...if its already on there make it free. Sounds like a BS money grab. How many missions are there? anything new and cool that I haven't seen playing through the rest of the game?