PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers - Tron's Tea Mission

beepbeep
06-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Right after I decided to side with Nunez and warn him of the plot against him, I received a mission from Tron about some sacred tea. Anyway, I traced the tea to Father Theodor who promised me he would put me in contact with his spiritual guide who could supply me with the tea if I turned up 2 days later in the evening. The time of the talk is noon, day 86. I turn up in the evening (tried almost every hour after 18h) on the day 88 and nothing. No-one to meet and Theo doesn't offer any new talk possibilities, when he offers a chance for a confession my avatar only has the option to decline.

I also tried to visit Theo on the same day we talked, I visited him 1 day later, 3 days later, 4 days later,... never any changes.

Please help.

Ninja2dan
07-01-2010, 03:39 AM
For that quest, I remember just bumping time acceleration to max and carefully watching from both inside and outside the church until the contact arrived. Any time a civilian came close, I dropped time accel to normal and tried speaking to them. Eventually the correct contact arrived, I spoke with them, and headed to the next step.

By using time acceleration, it will take a few minutes of waiting, but at least you'll be able to see when they arrive. Just coming back 2 days later didn't work for me, as the time of arrival was never "exactly" 2 days.

beepbeep
07-01-2010, 11:24 AM
By time acceleration you mean the max 7.5x time acceleration in "battle" screen or the acceleration in map mode?

Dr.Q
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
The courier is another masked bandit npc, blue dot on the minimap. He's in the church at 21:00.

beepbeep
07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks, found him!