PDA

View Full Version : anyone still play this on the PS3???

cybrinsanity
06-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I just got it and there doesn't seam to be anyone online... which is incrediably sad being thats one of the main reasons i bought the game...:confused:

BRIGGBOY
06-20-2010, 12:02 AM
yeah their are still quite a few players still online. peak time i would say is from 8:00pm gmt. i play sim mainly and my psn is BRIGGBOY so send me an invite and i will fly with you but if you dont want to fly sim then there are alot of realistic and arcade players aswell

olife
06-20-2010, 10:31 AM
I just got it and there doesn't seam to be anyone online... which is incrediably sad being thats one of the main reasons i bought the game...:confused:

welcome cybrinsanity,agree with u,i was connected late yesterday and it was hard to find a game,this game is really nice but not a lot of people play it,maybe because there are the world cup on tv or the guys play with the "big" games" as red dead redemption...il2 stay my FAVORITE game!!!!

psn id :Olife-

as my friend BRIGGBOY i play sim and same opinion to him about arcade and realistic
i play realistic sometimes

trk29
06-20-2010, 01:16 PM

Welcome to the forum. To answer your question, there is still quite a few people that play on here. My advice would be to check the sticky and request people to play with.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9800

vdomini
06-20-2010, 01:53 PM

Hello! I play simulator mode only, feel free to add me, i play from italy, psn name: vdomini

Shadowcorp
06-20-2010, 06:29 PM
hey cybri, sorry i missed that match. Hope you enjoyed that game, there were alot of aces in that room hope you managed to get some kills out of it and enjoyed the experience only a full room of non lagging realistic can provide

Crosshair14
06-21-2010, 01:04 AM

I have it on PS3 I go online. there's a time frame when the guys come on the game. Or the games r already going.

Korsakov829
06-21-2010, 07:12 PM
I have more time on my hands this year so I'll be on Arcade and Realistic at least once a day.

scottyvt4
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
hi cybri, i also play realistic along with shadow and a good few others ................ hope to see you in a game soon