PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 players

DemonWing420
06-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Hi, im pretty sure everyone here likes the game or plays it online away, well what i want to do is very simple yet very complicated, i want to start a league of flyers and have them reenact key battles, by using either of the game modes besides Dogfight, but Team Battle seems to be the best game mode for the quest im on, have everyone in a Squad so to speak, and fly against different squads, then one squad only use German or British planes for that scenario, then after the battle someone take down the scores, and pass them on to me, and i post them on here, since this already has you create a profile i can "give"..medals to those that fought hard and earned it, many medals to be given for different things, different scenarios, different results, we would base the operations on a night that seems to be reasonable for everyone to fly on, with some help im pretty sure i could pull this off, this is just an idea, but if you seem interested give me a holla back, and we can discuss more options, more ideas,

Zatoichi_Sanjuro
06-19-2010, 02:00 AM
We already did Operation Bodenplatte Y-29. Germans dominated if I remember correctly.

We had a few Battle of Britains when the game first released too.

FOZ_1983
06-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Could work.

markyboyacebassist
06-19-2010, 07:52 PM
XBOX 360 :confused:or PS3?

P-51
06-19-2010, 08:23 PM
What system?

Spill your ideas! :D

Crosshair14
06-20-2010, 01:12 AM
We already did Operation Bodenplatte Y-29. Germans dominated if I remember correctly.

We had a few Battle of Britains when the game first released too.

Actually in Operation Bodenplatte The allies dominated the Krauts. I have videos on it.
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lW2nU4vRWM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4cflCW7MpI

Zatoichi_Sanjuro
06-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Actually in Operation Bodenplatte The allies dominated the Krauts. I have videos on it.

I was talking about our re-enactment.

Crosshair14
06-20-2010, 01:22 AM
I was talking about our re-enactment.

O. I thought u ment the actual battle o lol. But my vids were good bout the real battle.

DemonWing420
06-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Does it matter for what system ....i only have a 360 so i could only fly on the 360 but we could also design it for PS3 players as well....example...Since this is my idea, just for kicks, i would take all the info for the 360 and post it, someone trust worthy and acceptable for the job could do it for the PS3...now weather or not they wanted to post the results is up to them, i could do both, but i would need to keep in contact with the person so i could get the results, but anywho...lets say we did want to do this, I would need volunteers who would be willing to be a Squad Leader or CO as we call them, and built their own squad, having an XO and so on and so forth, and we would have a fight night so to speak...say like every friday night or...sunday night...i would write up the scenario and post the 2 squads that will fight each other Example.......Battle Of Britian Squad A Vs Squad B....(or whatever the Squads name would be)...time of match and the both the COs or OXs would take down the results, and send them to me, i would go over them and post the winning and losing results, and send out medals to those who earned them, and these senerios will change every friday night, from Russian to Germans, even if we wanted too, British Vs Russian...and we could have several squads vs squads on the same night, just not in the same room ....but if done right, we could have atleast 6 different squads battle it out on the same night, and post results, so if interested in starting your own Squad let me know, and if we get it going i will create are own website as well for this, so there can be some very interactive links to different squad sites or upcoming battles, but i will need help so if anyone interested let me know and i can assign you a job to get this really going:)