PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Servers

Cryptic Phant0m
06-18-2010, 03:09 PM
I just purchased the game "IL-2 Birds of Prey" and have tried multiple times to try and join the multiplayer. It will search for a game, but it always fails and says that the servers are down and to try back later.

What going on???

FOZ_1983
06-18-2010, 04:10 PM
I just purchased the game "IL-2 Birds of Prey" and have tried multiple times to try and join the multiplayer. It will search for a game, but it always fails and says that the servers are down and to try back later.

What going on???

Dont worry,the servers are fine :D

Its a nice way of saying "nobody is online". It doesnt show games that are being played, only games that are in a lobby waiting to start, and with this game having quite a small following now, its hard to find a game unless some of the guys from here are on your friends list. This way you'll always get a game.

bobbysocks
06-18-2010, 04:23 PM
welcome to the forum cryptic. the best way to start getting games is to put your game tag out here and people will add and invite you when they are playing. the other thing you can do is create a game and see who drops in. more people are playing realistic than arcade or sim. try that. my TG is Bobbysockser. i am in the EST zone. hope to see you in the air soon.

Balderz002
06-18-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm Balderz002