PDA

View Full Version : Squadron

Crosshair14
06-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Anyone want to start a squadron with me? The squadron can b on realistic or simulator. And we can figure out wat planes to use in futher times. So anyone want to?

Robotic Pope
06-18-2010, 01:09 AM
hmmm Im getting deja vous? lol. Its kinda bad form to create a double thread. Next time, post in your previous thread and it will bump up to the top.

I think you were told the first time, There just arn't enough people playing this game to have a squadron. At first when the game was new people tried but nothing really came of anything. Its not like you can arange for your squadron to battle another one. They ended up just being groups of people who are friends and like to fly together. I suggest you just keep playing and you will find some cool people.

Gilly
06-18-2010, 09:45 AM
hmmm Im getting deja vous? lol. Its kinda bad form to create a double thread. Next time, post in your previous thread and it will bump up to the top.

Agree completely Pope, it's been said before. Dk stated on your previous 'squadron' post what the situation is and judging by the lack of responses to that request I think it would be blatently obvious that no one wanted too. There's a hardcore of all types of players who fly and visit here and as Pope says we tend to fly together. I'd suggest that your best chance is to keep flying and make your own IL2 friends who you can form up into a squadron if that is your want. Personally, through this game, I've got to know the best group of people I've met for a while so it can be done. The guys I originally flew with/ against when I first got the game last year have become very good mates ( so much so we're meeting up a duxford next month). As much as we'd like to fly as a 'squadron' the times when we can are now few an far between and as such we fly against each other in many games. Sadly that is the nature of the beast that is IL2. If and when you do get your squadron together I'm sure I can get some of the regular guys to fly against you if your up for the challenge?

Shadowcorp
06-18-2010, 12:50 PM
No one responded to your first thread why make another, i heard rolanubz was looking for a wingman...lol
maybe you just want to do some post and can't think of anything else to say...
Hey anyone wanna join my squadron?.... oh wait i'm already in one ...hmm