PDA

View Full Version : weapon collector trophy

KAV
06-15-2010, 10:39 PM
I got all weapons presets unlocked, but the trophy doesnt unlock ?
Wazzup ?

Checked all planes in hangar and there are NO locks there :confused:

reject
06-16-2010, 02:26 PM
I have read elsewhere that the default B-17 weapons loadout that is available when the plane is unlocked still needs to be "unlocked" by completing the required number of missions (15 strike victories with the B-17 I think). So even though you have this loadout available and in the hangar it looks unlocked, you still need to win the required number of matches to make the game think it is unlocked. I don't know if I explained that very well but I hope it helps.

KAV
06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
I have read elsewhere that the default B-17 weapons loadout that is available when the plane is unlocked still needs to be "unlocked" by completing the required number of missions (15 strike victories with the B-17 I think). So even though you have this loadout available and in the hangar it looks unlocked, you still need to win the required number of matches to make the game think it is unlocked. I don't know if I explained that very well but I hope it helps.

Thanks.
Went with 2x1000 and won 3 matches. Then the 8x 1000 unlocked even if it stated to be so.

BRIGGBOY
06-17-2010, 12:06 AM
happened to me aswell i think it is a glitch in the game

scottyvt4
06-19-2010, 01:00 AM
same ive had a few trophies not unlocked when ive completed said tasks to earn them :(