PDA

View Full Version : So...what's new?

mattd27
06-11-2010, 12:08 AM
I don't know whether anybody remembers me or not, but I frequented the forums for several months after release, pretty much until things went under with the whole devs/patch issue.

Anyway, I've been very busy as of late, and my little gaming time is spent on Red Dead Redemption (stellar title btw if you haven't tried it). But I was looking at Il-2 on my shelf and was kind of missing it and figured I'd try to get back into it a bit.

So I basically came by to see what was new around these parts? Any news about the game or a sequel? Is the community still active? Maybe see you in the virtual skies sometime if anyones still playing on 360.:)

hurricane
06-11-2010, 01:39 AM
nobody plays this game anymore.its too crowded.

Lost Apiarist
06-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Small but regular group of players. Once you friend or make contacts there is almost always games going on.

sloppy_clock
06-11-2010, 10:09 AM
nobody plays this game anymore.its too crowded.

lol thats such a stupid statement, how can no-one play the game and yet it also be too crowded?

this game is still active, ive actually in the last month or so played more games with more people in it than at all in the past. once you get the friends on your list there is always a game going on.

add me: sloppyclock

Balderz002
06-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Maybe see you in the virtual skies sometime if anyones still playing on 360.:)

Add me if you like: Balderz002

I play arcade and am starting to get to grips with realistic, so play gentle!

FOZ_1983
06-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi mate, how you keeping? Red Dead is a good game i must agree.

Not much has changed, this forum is still frequented by the usual bunch, so its still a good friendly place. Online side... from what i can gather is still played alot by a hardcore few. I gave up the online flying after loosing all my data.

Robotic Pope
06-11-2010, 07:54 PM
lol thats such a stupid statement, how can no-one play the game and yet it also be too crowded?

this game is still active, ive actually in the last month or so played more games with more people in it than at all in the past. once you get the friends on your list there is always a game going on.

:grin:
Don't worry, its just bucketmanroc and his unique sense of humour. I have to admit though bucket, I don't get it either. :confused:

Rambo Rich 360
06-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Seems like there's more and more people playing online (at least on 360) lately. Had some good games last few days.

Soviet Ace
06-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Well I'm still Soviet Ace, preaching good ole' Soviet Propaganda Superiority. :D

mattd27
06-12-2010, 12:28 AM
alright, good to know. Whether or not I get back to playing BoP regularly I'll make sure I still read and post here at the very least. I must say I felt a little empty without my daily intake of aviation chatter.:-P

hurricane
06-12-2010, 02:36 AM

one of yogi berras quotes was nobody eats at this restaurant anymore because its too crowded.