PDA

View Full Version : IL2 100% Roll of Honour

Gilly
06-09-2010, 02:22 PM
In respect of those that have taken the time to kamikazee the P51 into countless ground targets to unlock the 1000lbs bombs, fly the Fw190 F8 into impossible to win dogfights just to unlock bombs you'll never use, flown the hornets nest mission countless times in various modes, found the secret side mission in the Berlin chapter I hereby suggest that they be placed on the IL2 100% Roll of Honour for completing the game to 100% That's both PS3 and xBox pilots, although extra merit if it is unpatched xBox pilots (anyone who does 50 ground targets in a 'basic' p51 deserves a medal as it is).
So if like me you have managed to waste a good part of your life completing the game, place your name below and enter the immortal hall of IL2 greatness!!!

JOED70
06-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Oh that dam FW190 lol .
Great idea Gilly . Sadly I'm only a 98% 'er Can't for the life of me finnish Nuts mission on Simulator despite at least 50 trys . That and the 30 Dogfight Wins (hard to do with the lack of gunnary skills I have. I swear I the have worst hit % online around 0.12% I think . I've have bankrupt what ever country I was flying for in ammo costs)

FOZ_1983
06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Thats not me either. I decided against going for all the weapon unlocks as they would be pointless to be honest and also time consuming. I jsu twent for everythnig else. So i have everything (achievements) except unlock all weapon loadouts. No interested in it haha.

Robotic Pope
06-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Ive only got the weapon unlock achievment left (only B-17 bombs, Il-2M ground targets, La7 ground targets and P-51D ground targets left). No boosting either except for ground targets.

Ive finished all but two single missions on Sim using 1 retry and i'm now working through the single missions using 0 retries and Limited F/A, some are very difficult and i'm sure some will be almost imposible with limited ammo.

By the by, I unlocked the FW190F bombs pretty quickly and its a great plane for CTA games if you learn how to use it.

grislawskijg52
04-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Have you been able to finish this one. I know this thread was posted a while ago, but this one is driving me "NUTS". I only need to finish in SIM for the Platinum. Made a huge mistake early on I believe I was close to Victory. My daughter came and got me for dinner. I think no big deal I will eat and come knock this off later. If I knew 1.5 mos later I would still be going after it I would have never quit that one. Seems I run out of time or the transports get mauled by some 109 I cannot seem to locate. In sim those wingmen seem to be real lousy. Oh well hopefully soon. Oh that dam FW190 lol .
Great idea Gilly . Sadly I'm only a 98% 'er Can't for the life of me finnish Nuts mission on Simulator despite at least 50 trys . That and the 30 Dogfight Wins (hard to do with the lack of gunnary skills I have. I swear I the have worst hit % online around 0.12% I think . I've have bankrupt what ever country I was flying for in ammo costs)

mavrickandgoose
04-11-2011, 07:31 PM
I'll never get 100% cause I refuse to fly the il2 in 50 missions for flying tank trophy all so for the 50 kills with rear gun but great job to those who have

SAINTMORA
04-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Finished this about 6 months ago, but not without the help of others..So if any one needs some help unlocking planes or weapons,i'm more then willing to help you out..Have already hosted countless 3 minute missions to unlock B_17s, whats a few 100 more? Best times for me are FRI after 4 oclock,all day SAT and SUN, till 7 oclock MONDAYS... All times are pm and USA pacific time.

PSN:SAINTMORA

McQ59
04-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Jeeeez...
How can I have missed this thread Gilly?!
Just even to think about the fact that I flew the IL's in 100 missions make me go kind of mental...

Gilly
04-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Jeeeez...
How can I have missed this thread Gilly?!
Just even to think about the fact that I flew the IL's in 100 missions make me go kind of mental...

Ahh the good old pre-patch days........
Apologies 360 guys!

scottyvt4
04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
In respect of those that have taken the time to kamikazee the P51 into countless ground targets to unlock the 1000lbs bombs, fly the Fw190 F8 into impossible to win dogfights just to unlock bombs you'll never use, flown the hornets nest mission countless times in various modes, found the secret side mission in the Berlin chapter I hereby suggest that they be placed on the IL2 100% Roll of Honour for completing the game to 100% That's both PS3 and xBox pilots, although extra merit if it is unpatched xBox pilots (anyone who does 50 ground targets in a 'basic' p51 deserves a medal as it is).
So if like me you have managed to waste a good part of your life completing the game, place your name below and enter the immortal hall of IL2 greatness!!!

I defo agree there buddy it were you who passed that knowlage to me im forever greatful, great thread :cool:

STINGERSIX78
04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
pre-patch platin...
and yes, i will do it again. ^^
100 kills on fw-series...

JOED70
04-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I am allways willing to help anyone who is looking for plane unlocks weapons or achivements . Just msg me here or on PSN JOED70.

Also if you not worried about bling just the planes . I will send you my game Profile save, has all aircraft and weapons. You just will no longer recive Throphies for IL2.

I for one think Im crazy for spending the time it took to get 100% .

But it was thing to do while enjoying the game

BTW 50 missions in il2 -- Just fly it in training short time limit game . Because if you end mission befor getting mission complete it don't count . Also enemy anti air units count as ground targets same as online ground targets if I remember correctly

irishjg10
04-15-2011, 11:59 PM
I am one of the sick sob's who spent too many crazy hours flying the f8 and il2 to achieve platinum. Put me down on the honors list thanks Gilly.

hurricane
04-16-2011, 03:25 AM
Ive only got the weapon unlock achievment left (only B-17 bombs, Il-2M ground targets, La7 ground targets and P-51D ground targets left). No boosting either except for ground targets.

Ive finished all but two single missions on Sim using 1 retry and i'm now working through the single missions using 0 retries and Limited F/A, some are very difficult and i'm sure some will be almost imposible with limited ammo.

By the by, I unlocked the FW190F bombs pretty quickly and its a great plane for CTA games if you learn how to use it.

well congrats pope you made it to 1000.for awhile now actually.chesters another one on xbox who has 1000 on il2.some of the first ones to do it that i know anyway.

JOED70
04-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Wow congrats I know how much work getting 100% was for the PS3 .
You poor unpatched Xbox flyers Hardcore:cool::cool: .

Bravo Zulu :!::!::!::cool:

Luftwaffe_Rommel
05-02-2011, 07:58 PM
the most challenging weapon I would say was the 4 50lb +1 250lb bomb for the fw 190 f8. I had to fly many missions on arcade and realistic, sim wasnt popular when I got this weapon pack, until i finally got it.

As of the p51 2 1000kg bombs, I didnt camacazy I actually acheive it in the coas of Catania I believe the map its called. I just flew and landed my p51b n p51d close enough to a bunker were after a few minutes of nonstop fireburst I destroyed 3 bunkers, you only need to destroy one but actually I end up destroying 6 on the same game just to be safe (20 min game). Of course not easy as it sounds, most of the times people didn't care to blow up their own targest they just wanted to bomb my plane even if they bomb their own bunker, jajaja. And how did i knew this would work, well I assume that since I actually had beaten a b17 bomber to destroy bunkers in Dover with a bf109 g6 just by doing passbys of nonstop cannon fire, I just thought the same pincliple would apply to any plane with guns. not entirely true, I can destroy a bunker with a bf 109g6 with just one burst (untill reload) if i land infront of the bunker as oppose to 4-5 full reloads of a p51 d.

hurricane
05-04-2011, 12:33 AM
second summer of il2 is almost here.I dont see many more people hitting 1000.i suspect when hot weather hits hard a cool flight on a friday night will be popular again.

Shadowcorp
05-30-2011, 12:12 AM
Add me to the list, finally done it all that eluded me was a flight in the po-2 lol, the hardest part was winning games in the p51b. Many thanks to all involved Arc74, Chameleon lord, Davedog, Gilly, Joed, Kav, McQ, Tigyo and Wookie. If i've missed anyone i do apologise.

JOED70
05-30-2011, 03:49 AM
So glad you got It way to go

McQ59
05-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Congrats Shadow! Nice job. The Po2 is easy to forget :-D

P-51
05-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Technically I have the platinum. In reality I don't. After getting all aircraft pre-patch and then working on getting all weapons I had a corrupt game save.. Did that all agony and my PS3 died..

Due to that I'm missing 3 trophies: win 50,30,50 matches in Capture Airfields, Dogfight and Team Battle, respectively.

Each file that went MIA had most of the wins done, forcing me to start again.. I've won more than that! At least the hard part has been done. :D

Gilly
05-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Add me to the list, finally done it all that eluded me was a flight in the po-2 lol, the hardest part was winning games in the p51b. Many thanks to all involved Arc74, Chameleon lord, Davedog, Gilly, Joed, Kav, McQ, Tigyo and Wookie. If i've missed anyone i do apologise.

Nice one mate, welcome to the club!