PDA

View Full Version : credit problem,crash problem

olife
06-09-2010, 01:49 AM
hello

this night i do many games with a great players(mirgervin,w redmann,briggboy...)
those guys shoot me a lot, my plane was out of order,i stall,complete out of control because of their fire and instead of it count a credit for them(what it is logical),it count a crashs for me!!!it is not fair for them,they must win.i think many players are injured because of it(varcus2 for example)
i don t know if it is a connection problem or a bug but if it is a bug it would be good the devs find a solution if possible.

many of my victories of this night were in bitterful taste because of it

BRIGGBOY
06-09-2010, 02:13 AM
fella you won those games because you flew better than us, it is just a glitch of the game and it happens to all of us so dont let it bother you. just keep turning up and flying and that will do nicely.

MACADEMIC
06-09-2010, 05:21 AM
No problem with that in the P51 Mustang Purist Club where who dies least wins ;)

Good to hear you're having fun though, can't wait to get back into the virtual skies with you (hopefully this evening).

Cheers,

MAC

Robotic Pope
06-09-2010, 05:50 PM
yup and instead of team battles you can play strike or CTA maps and just dogfight. Winner is the team that crashes least. problem solved. :)

Gilly
06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Easy solution is rather than falling out of the sky and crashing, press start and then bailout, 99% of the time it will credit the kill. Just a pity the bailout option isn't easier to locate. This also then reflects what would actually happen in real life as I don't know many fighter pilots who would try and stay with a messed up plane.

vdomini
06-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Easy solution is rather than falling out of the sky and crashing, press start and then bailout, 99% of the time it will credit the kill. Just a pity the bailout option isn't easier to locate. This also then reflects what would actually happen in real life as I don't know many fighter pilots who would try and stay with a messed up plane.

QUOTE!!!!

At the beginning i was trying to land my damaged plane for fun... because i've been told that under a certain altitude the parachute won't work ( 300 meter maybe? can't remember... ) but i've been told that if i crash with my landing gear down it always scores me like a crash and not being killed by someone. So now i prefer bailing out then trying to land!

I don't mind scores, i prefer having fun, i've discovered that he most challenging and entertainer games i've had i was not the winner :-)

have a nice day

olife
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM
fella you won those games because you flew better than us, it is just a glitch of the game and it happens to all of us so dont let it bother you. just keep turning up and flying and that will do nicely.

thank for this nice words,but i was lucky too
very nice fly too bud!!!u are very tough
have a nice day

olife
06-10-2010, 12:16 PM
No problem with that in the P51 Mustang Purist Club where who dies least wins ;)

Good to hear you're having fun though, can't wait to get back into the virtual skies with you (hopefully this evening).

Cheers,

MAC

hello bud

yes the"purist" mode is hard but really good

i must learn how to fly in purist mode:very good challenge!!!!

see u in the skies ace,have a nice day

olife
06-10-2010, 12:19 PM

agree with u,i think it is the best thing to do
thanks for the tip,not think about it before

JOED70
06-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Wow olfie:

I must say thank you for bringing this up . Yes the game is flawed due to fact crashes most often result in no kill for who ever blasted your plane .
Glad to see that others are bothered by this as well . Bailing as Gilly pointed out solves this problem 99% of time rarely will a bail deny some one thier kill credit but it has happened to me twice . I agree bailing should be more simple . Avaitor lay out takes 2 buttons Select and Start then another scroll and press to bail. If only thier was some penelty for crashing like 45 sec time spent befor respawn . Or some incentive for players to bail gameplay would be much better. The fact that someone has told you that by lowing gear you can cause a crash rather then kill . Indicates just how bad a lot of players game play is . Were stealing some ones kill seems to be the the bigest part of there game plan . I hate when I crash and it dose not give credit to the guy who blasts me . But I'm one of these people who feels bad if there is some one in a round who has no kills or points . I often times will try and make my self an easy target for these people . I look at it this way we want to encourage people to play online not drive them away out of frustration .

bobbysocks
06-10-2010, 07:25 PM
it bothers me too, in both ways. someone will riddle me up to where i can not keep it in the air no matter what i do. it nose into the dig but no kill for them...they got robbed plain and simple...and i tell them that. xbox doesnt have the bail for credit option or i would be more than glad to. and it works the other way...i finally get on someone's tail and chomp it hard..they lose control and auger in...no credit for me. so i guess it sort of averages out..but when you get killed more than not...those few victories are precious.

olife
06-10-2010, 08:37 PM
JOED70 :...But I'm one of these people who feels bad if there is some one in a round who has no kills or points . I often times will try and make my self an easy target for these people . I look at it this way we want to encourage people to play online not drive them away out of frustration .[/QUOTE]

really very nice from u.u are good meaning
yes i m agree with u,we must encourage the new players who start to play and
i think that a messages like "good game"or " nice fly" are nice to hear for the new guys...maybe they are a rookies today but tomorow it will be very possible(and sure)they will be a great players and kick some ass!!

u are a gentleman JOED70
good hunting

JOED70
06-10-2010, 10:16 PM
it bothers me too, in both ways. someone will riddle me up to where i can not keep it in the air no matter what i do. it nose into the dig but no kill for them...they got robbed plain and simple...and i tell them that. xbox doesnt have the bail for credit option or i would be more than glad to. and it works the other way...i finally get on someone's tail and chomp it hard..they lose control and auger in...no credit for me. so i guess it sort of averages out..but when you get killed more than not...those few victories are precious.

I agree 100% bobby. except that it's the fact a lot of players will never bail ever. And that is one from a historicaly accurate simulation that this game is and, all the attention to detail the artists created in this its a shame that some incentive to bail was not factored in . Bailing out was the only chance at survival Aircrew are worth more the aircraft from an economic front as well the fact human will to surive would kick in . Perhaps a crash should allways result in a kill or a penality to the player who crashes . But a wounded plane that manges to escape and land would be rewared some how. If I could make one change to the game that would be it for me .

Great point on comunication if you do auger in and the guy gets riped cause that happens easy down low I have had a blast form somes cannons flip me into the ground that slams me into ground many times , or forces me to overcontrol aircraft more then enough with out a chance to bail. And I try and make a point of telling the guy he killed me . Heck I'll tell people often to save there bullets if im going to pop the chute but I wonder how reliable the coms are some times as I think a lot of it gets garbled or droped for some folks .

Mage_016
06-11-2010, 03:57 AM

Good, thanks for sharing. Didn't know that it gives the kill to who it belongs. Too bad that this bail out is under pause menu, that's why I never use it. But after reading this I will.

vdomini
06-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow olfie:
[cut]
But I'm one of these people who feels bad if there is some one in a round who has no kills or points . I often times will try and make my self an easy target for these people . I look at it this way we want to encourage people to play online not drive them away out of frustration .

That's a fair play :) It happen to me also...
when i met a new player not used to simulation game mode, and i discover me killing him 4 or 5 time in a row without taking any damage, i start to play softer giving him a chance to chase me for a while and stuff like that!

We all have been rookie once! :cool:

Robotic Pope
06-11-2010, 07:19 PM

I've actually now found you CAN ,every time, give people the kill by bailing out on xbox too. You just have to be VERY quick. As soon as you get a black damaged part on your plane, bail out within 2 or 3 seconds and you can give them the kill, any slower and you will crash though. That's basically what the patch did for PS3, it increased that time limit to a much larger one.

Now, I will keep flying only with a black engine. If I get black anything else I get out.

JOED70
06-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Bravo Zulu Guys
hopefully this will catch on for more and more players it really improves game play in my opinion. :cool::eek::eek:

bobbysocks
06-12-2010, 06:18 PM
I've actually now found you CAN ,every time, give people the kill by bailing out on xbox too. You just have to be VERY quick. As soon as you get a black damaged part on your plane, bail out within 2 or 3 seconds and you can give them the kill, any slower and you will crash though. That's basically what the patch did for PS3, it increased that time limit to a much larger one.

Now, I will keep flying only with a black engine. If I get black anything else I get out.

thanks RP..i will try that.

Lost Apiarist
06-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Unfortunately Bobby it only works in the patched PS3 version.