PDA

View Full Version : Happy D-Day!

Balderz002
06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Well, 6th June 1944 is a day that will live forever as the day that the Nazi scourge started on the backfoot in the west, to start the downfall of one of the most infamous tyrants the world has ever seen.

So tonight, I will raise a glass of the brave men and women who played a part in making that day a success, and hope we never have to do it again.

bobbysocks
06-06-2010, 06:45 PM
A-men

winny
06-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I took a brief moment today just to think about those boys.

Gold Juno Sword Utah Omaha - 5 words and an untold ammount of bravery.

Riceball
06-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Not too much I could say but, thanks.

PantherAttack2
06-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Gold Juno Sword Utah Omaha - 5 words and an untold amount of bravery.

Perfectly said. But let's not forget the courageous paratroopers.

Bless those who gave their lives for their country on June 6th, 1944.

scottyvt4
06-06-2010, 08:00 PM
rememberance

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

and the comments above spot on tbh!!!

FOZ_1983
06-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Lest we Forget

olife
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Well, 6th June 1944 is a day that will live forever as the day that the Nazi scourge started on the backfoot in the west, to start the downfall of one of the most infamous tyrants the world has ever seen.

So tonight, I will raise a glass of the brave men and women who played a part in making that day a success, and hope we never have to do it again.

nice balderz002,very nice

WE NEVER FORGET THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

i m french and i want to say A GREAT THANKS to all the veterans of all the nationalities who came ,fight and died to liberate my country,when my kids will be high i will explain them who were those courageous guys and my kids will explain to their kids who were those courageous guys...
we never forget them and we never forget the courageous RESISTANTS who fight and died for FRANCE too.a brother of my grand mother was killed during the battle of france and a brother of my grand father was a resistant.

GREAT THANKS VETERANS,U ARE THE HEROES WHO LIBERATE MY COUNTRY,MY DEAR FRANCE,WE NEVER FORGET U,GOD BLESS YOUR SOULS

olife"the frenchy"