PDA

View Full Version : red tide trainers

meme1234
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
hi all

several days several days ago i bought mow red tide from steam since then i have been trying to complete the 2nd mission of the first campain (the one with the paratroopers) and i just cant seem to be able to get past the bit with the tanks i got past the tanks once but lost my remaining men not long after. i have began to wonder if there is any trainers for red tide that work with steam and can be used on a laptop.

meme1234

Korsakov829
05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Check here:
http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index.asp?titleID=15273

meme1234
05-24-2010, 04:26 PM
i think i have to pay for that.....;)

Korsakov829
05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes. Check back in 4 years if you want a free trainer, or make your own.

kane1
05-24-2010, 09:02 PM
hi all

several days several days ago i bought mow red tide from steam since then i have been trying to complete the 2nd mission of the first campain (the one with the paratroopers) and i just cant seem to be able to get past the bit with the tanks i got past the tanks once but lost my remaining men not long after. i have began to wonder if there is any trainers for red tide that work with steam and can be used on a laptop.

meme1234

If you know how to use the Editor you can give yourself a little help.

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=91496&titleID=14920

KnightFandragon
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, learn how to make a mod of your own and use the editor to add stuff lolz =D Or else just tough it out and try different strategies. Ive not played Red Tide but im sure its winnable....thats not even a word......but yeah.

Korsakov829
05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Takes a month to finish a campaign. Unless you got plenty of time, takes a lot patience.

KnightFandragon
05-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Takes a month to finish a campaign. Unless you got plenty of time, takes a lot patience.
Oh yeah, even the missions I first thought were gunna be a stroll in the park, turned out to be a living nightmare filled w/ many swear words and restarts haha.....the bonus mission "The Crossing" is one of them, took me like 2 hours to beat it when I first tried it. Then there is also "The Airfield" bonus mission. I thought those 3 tanks would be enough to steam roll the place...the flamethrowers put that idea to sleep quick. The mines put my infantry to sleep :-P The last mission I had the most trouble with and took me the longest was Behind Enemy lines....it took me like 6 hours just to lose over and over and over again...I think by like the 8hour mark I read somewhere or watched a Youtube video that showed how you dont even have to do the secondary objectives....I took the easy way out =P