PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Strike leaderboard ( arcade )

NIGHTTRAIN69
05-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Has anyone ever been up to about 60th in the table about level 30ish and then with every game you win after that or are on the winning side it seems to take the points earned away . After a couple of days i am down to level 17 and about 500th in the table . Its happened to me twice now . Also does anyone think speed of broadband is a factor in dogfighting ? Although i am far from an expert some people seem to shoot me down in under a second and i plug away and just manage to get smoke ( i only have a 2meg connection speed ) . Or is there some turbopads on the go out there .

dkwookie
05-15-2010, 06:51 PM
The leaderboards are totally broken in birds of prey. There are lots of threads ok here with discussion on it. Don't try to play the game for leaderboard glory, and don't try to work out how the leaderboard works. I think Steven hawking would bottle it

Gilly
05-15-2010, 08:26 PM
The leaderboards are totally broken in birds of prey. There are lots of threads ok here with discussion on it. Don't try to play the game for leaderboard glory, and don't try to work out how the leaderboard works. I think Steven hawking would bottle it

Wookies totally right, ignore them, they're useless. To quote Wookie elsewhere on this forum 'you could bomb Dover radar station for a week and end up in the top100'

vdomini
05-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello!

Is there a way to see the ladderboard from web? withoutusing a ps3? thaanks!

:-)